• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The DGN Exchange Vending Machine

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
(This is a reboot of an old game. The original thread is now irrelevant, so I'm starting a new one.)

(Optional Backstory)
You stand before an old, dusty vending machine. There are no windows, nor is there an obvious way to open it. Faded writing near the top reads "The ZD Exchange Vending Machine." "ZD" has been crossed out, fairly recently, it would seem. It has been replaced with a crudely-painted "DGN." On the face of the machine, there are two slots, labeled "INPUT" and "OUTPUT." You're not sure how, but the slots look as though anything of any size, shape, or state of matter could fit through them, no matter what. Instructions on the machine's side panel claim that the machine will accept anything and everything put in, and will always give something in return. You happen to have some stuff on you, so you decide to try it out. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
The object of the game is to insert stuff into the machine. You insert something, and the next person to post will say what came out. Then they insert something, and so on.

Example:
(Person 1)
*inserts melon*
(Person 2)
Out came a cantaloupe.

I insert a banjo.
(Person 3)
You got a pile of splinters and thread in return.

I'm gonna put in a pen.
(Person 4)
*pencil comes out*

Etc, etc.

You can put in pretty much whatever you want, so long as it's within forum rules to say. You cannot, however, put anything in the "output" slot, so don't even try it.

That's it. To start...

*inserts left sock*

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Change currencies, turns out that rupees are worth a million pounds over here. I'm so happy, shrek is love, shrek is life... Oh sorry.

*inserts Dan's rubber whip*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom