• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Demon Syndicate

7oJDDOx_zpsb445a274.png

Setting:
  • It is modern day in a world not unlike our own. Magic and Science coexist, though views on both differ from place to place. Merging magic with technology is a difficult, complex task that only a few select members within the Syndicate have accomplished.
  • Most of humanity - the major race of the world - is very xenophobic and aggressive towards Demons and other human-like races, which is what lead to the Syndicate's creation. Tolerance for such creatures vary in each territory. What is accepted in one village might be outlawed completely in neighboring countries. The Syndicate itself is partially known to non-humans, but more of a passing rumor amongst human society.
  • Most of the roleplay will take place in the Syndicate castle or the demon town surrounding it, though you are in no way restricted to that area. Castle town exists within a kind of "pocket dimension" where entering the surrounding forest will take the traveler to - or from - the human realm. Most other demons reside in their respective kingdoms within the underworld.
RP-specific rules:
  • No godmodding
  • Continuity must be maintained
    • No appearing randomly, unless nessisary.
  • Keep the pace reasonable
    • Give people a chance to keep up.
    • Please keep posts at about a high-school level of grammar.
Races are almost completely up to the people to create, and whoever creates theirs first becomes its Harbinger. Which basically are allowed to modify, and change their races ability's, and bio. They also are the ones you'd want to ask questions for when creating a character in that race.

Harbinger: Darklink7

Name: Dragons

Appearance: wings, scales, tails, claws, fangs, breath fire/acid/ice, ect

Strength/Weakness: the scales are nigh inpeneratrable, but dragons have a lust for treasure and their underbellies have a weak spot over their heart.

Social Construct: they have a strict honor system, similar to that of wolves

Reproduction method: standardreproduction, nothing special

Misc:
Harbinger: kingofhucklebery
Name: Shadow Folke
Appearance: Tall,thin,Red eyes,no lips(often wear a bandana over their mouth.Can fade into the shadows and have a shadow form where they turn completely black except for their eyes and grow larger.
Strengths and Weakness:Weak to Light,and blows to the heart. Can see in the dark,and are more powerful in the shadow realm.
Social construct: Are all connected via Telepathy(sort of like a Hive Mind.)
Reproduction method:High ranking ones can create more out of the shadows.

Misc. Are led by a single Monarch who has three subordinates. There are several tribes.
Harbinger: Darklink7

Name: Angel

Apearence: There are two kinds, light and dark. The Light Angels have pure white, eagle or dove-like wings. The Dark Angels have pure black crow/raven or bat wings. The Light angels usually have a fair complexion (blond hair, blue eys, ect) but it's not uncommon to be a bit darker. Dark Angels usually have a darker skin tone and darker eyes, hair either black or dark brown. The regular angels have 2 wings and Archangels have 4.

Strengths and weaknesses: They're very vulnerable to magic of their opposing element, and they fear lightning.

Social Construct: The Archangels are at the top, and they govern the angels below them. The lower angels are then divided into classes: Archs>(Nobles/servants of the Archs)>(warriors, diplomats)>(merchants, traders, artisans)>(peasants/outsiders).

Reproduction method: Standard, save only within classes.

Misc: Outsiders are the "special" Angels, those that break away from the class system.
Harbinger: Zelda13

Name:Elf

Appearance:Tall, majestic creatures that can also be very deadly.

Strengths andweaknesses:Trained for combat starting at age 7, so most are very good at combat. Hold the life of the forest in the kings hands. if he dies, forest dies. Also, the leaders are greedy.

Social Construct:1.King+Queen 2.Advisers 3.Richest elves4."Townfolk"

Reproduction Method: Standard

Harbinger: daemoniz

Race: Forgers
Appearance: very tall, average lenght is 7ft, they have well developed muscles, that together with their greyish tan, give them the look as if made out of stone.
Strenghts: Having four arms gives them the abillity to carry heavy, four-handed weapons, their skin doesn't burn quickly either.
weaknesses: their height and strenght make them unable to sprint quickly making it hard to flee/chase.
Others info: Their ancestors forged many great things, masterpieces that still aren't surpassed yet. They use large weapons that can be handled with two to four hands(two-handed shields, four-handed swords and axes, shotguns that's twice the size as ordinary ones etc.)
Social classes: King & queen > Nobles > Warriors > Commoners
Reproduction: Standard

Harbinger: Ominethious

Apearence: a typical Valmenhein would wear fully airtight armor to aid in keeping as much oxygen out as as possible, but when they are able to breath in CO2 Without the Armor, their skin is literal ash, bones turned to various metals, and blood boiled into magma due to their soul having been corrupt, and halved.

Strength, and weaknesses: While being able to absorb physical blowbs, and tank massive damage, this in turn withers their soul, forcing them to find more souls to devour. The only few things to conveniently damage a Valmenhein would be Silver, Platinum, and holy objects of some sort.

Social Construct: in the Underworld a large sprawling empire exists known as the Valmenheinium Empire. This empire is lead by the first Imperator Daelthious. Daelthious is also considered to be the first Valmenhein to exist, and the most powerful. The Valmenheinium is incredibly Prejudice against ant race but theirs, but a small rebellious movement known as the Vigilantine are attempting to overthrown Daelthious.

Reproduction: they are either born, or Converted by ripping ones soul in two.

Misc: wearing Latex full body suits in intricate patterns is a Conformity fashion as of late.

Name: Starshade

Race: dragon

Appearance: she has jet-black scales flecked with silver ones, and her horns and claws are silver as well. Her eyes are a flaming red. She's about 20 ft from nose to tip of her tail. Her wings are black and about 12ft up and 10 across. Her tail has sharp spikes on the end. Her human form keeps her eye color and scales cover her body and she keeps her tail, wings, and horns. She's about 5'7" in human form.

Bio: She was hatched in a desert, and when she was old enough she left her nest, soaring across the land. She is fierce and loyal to her friends. She is taking refuge in the castle town.

Magical/special abilities: can turn into a humanoid form, spew black fire

Weapon specialty: her claws, tail, andfire

Misc: she speaks via telepathy when indragon form, and her humanoid formwears a grey shirt and black pants

Name: Willhel Sadow

Apearence: Tall,Black hair,wears a suit. Red eyes. About six feet tall. Ten in shadow form Wears a red bandana over his mouth. Has glasses. In his human form he is very pale.

Bio: A member of the Darklan tribe. Even in human form,enjoys lurking in the shadows. He has a mannerism of a stereotypical upper class Englishman. Enjoys tricking people,but can be friendly once he warms up to someone.

Magical/special abilities: Shadow Manipulation,Umbrakenises,Shadow form,Teleportation

Weapon specialty: A scyth made ofSteel,Claws.

Misc:

Name:Lanaya

Appearance:elbow length red hair, normally wears a white shirt and white pants, about 6'

Bio:Born in the forest, currently lives there. she is tentative to open up about herself, unless surrounded by people she can trust. Gets very offended when she sees Santa's elves which are nothing like the real elves :)

Magical/special Abilities:Can heal people's wounds with the touch of her hand. Sadly, cannot heal completely. Also cannot help much if injury is fatal.

Weapon Specialty: Bladed Bow

Name: Mephistopheles

Race: Angel

Appearance: Meph has jet black raven wings, the tips of his wings as red as blood. He has jet black hair with white and red streaks in them. His eyes are red. He wears clothing that can hide his wings, usually a robe.

Bio: He was born to a family of diplomats, but his family was scared of his red eyes. He was trained by his parents, learning the customs and speech of many other races. As he grew up, he hated the class system more and more, until he ultimately left.

Strength and weakness: He doesn't like people and stays alone, which could be a strength and a weakness. He's deathly allergic to shellfish

Magical/special abilities: He has dark magic and his special ability is shooting razor-sharp feathers from his wings, like a barrage of knives. He must wait 10 mintes between uses of this skill.

Weapon specialty: He uses claws made of a dark metal that can only be found in the land of the Dark Angels. They never need to be sharpened and will never break.

Misc: He is a very good harp ironically

Name: Marck
Race: Forger(named after their ancestors who were masters at forging)
Appearance:7'4ft, four arms, strong hard muscles which make him look as if made out of stone. Has a greyish tan which adds on the illusion of being made out of stone. Short shaven hair. Wears black pants, a white shirt and black jacket.

Name: Ominethious

Apearence: 7 1/2" tall, while remaining quite bulky he wears a full suit of armor able to keep him safe from outside material, and 15mm rounds. His eyes remain a blood red except based on his emotion they change color. Under his armor are a pair of large bat-like wings, however unless he's armorless they serve no purpose.

Strength and Weakness: He has a great capacity of persisting in a fight whether he be half ripped apart, or delimbed. However he has a incredibly unstable phyche from a haunting past, and cannot move quick.

Magical Ability: can morph, and levitate metal, rocks, and fire.

Weapon Specialty: Single shot rifles, and Pistols. Prefers HE 13.6 Caliber.

Misc: He hates Daelthious, and the Valmenhein ways.
F0IaHXS.png
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
The Demon Syndicate, a grand little castle in the middle of a Forest dence in life, and nature.

Inside its walls, life for many refugee's of Human, and Valmenhein oppression alike, is quite typical. Wake up, get groceries from the market, and return home. Either that, or go to one of the many jobs around the castle; a servant of the Succubus Queen Xertra, apart of the Royal Guard, or a simple townsman.

So many opportunities, so little time. However, this won't be like normal days.

Ominethious sat at his front desk in the one shop to the far left corner of the Town Square. Looking over requests to build guns, swords. Just about anything metallic. Sighing to himself he mumbled, "I admire the quietness. But I had expected more when I fled here.."

His eyes, then turning a shade if violet, indicating deep sorrow.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Starshade yawns, flashing her sharp teeth. The she-dragon is in her humanoid form. She looks around, and sees lots of shiny things at a metal vendor. She drifts over and looks over everything, admiring her reflection in a sword.

Starshade yawns, flashing her sharp teeth. The she-dragon is in her humanoid form. She looks around, and sees lots of shiny things at a metal vendor. She drifts over and looks over everything, admiring her reflection in a sword.

Omin notices her, antics, and asks, "Are you wanting a sword, or a mirror?"

Meanwhile chuckling a bit. His eyes now stuck to red.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Omin notices her, antics, and asks, "Are you wanting a sword, or a mirror?"

Meanwhile chuckling a bit. His eyes now stuck to red.

Star gives him a frosty look with her red eyes, tail lashing back and forth. "I'm just browsing." She sets the sword down with a "humph", then turns to leave.

Wilhel is lurking around in the forest,looking for a place to stay After a long journey.,when he noticed the castle.
"Well,well...looks like I have found a suitable place of which I shall stay. I can't say the residents would take very kindly to me though."
He walks toward it and Enters.
((Just a question,is the town inside of the castle?))

Marck was busy carrying the stuffed boxes with his stuff in his new house. It was the house at the upper left corner of the residential area

Wilhel is lurking around in the forest,looking for a place to stay After a long journey.,when he noticed the castle.
"Well,well...looks like I have found a suitable place of which I shall stay. I can't say the residents would take very kindly to me though."
He walks toward it and Enters.
((Just a question,is the town inside of the castle?))

(( Have you seen Hyrule Castle, you know how Castle town is inside the walls, but the actual Castle is sepperate? Its like that))

Star gives him a frosty look with her red eyes, tail lashing back and forth. "I'm just browsing." She sets the sword down with a "humph", then turns to leave.

Omin chuckled, calling to her, " Don't you want anything like say, armor, or any of the sort?"

Last edited:
After Marck was done he went on a stroll through the town and eventually ended up at the town square. He saw a shop selling all kinds things made of metal, which got him curious, and he went over to look at the merchandise

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Starshade's sharp eyes caught sight of a Forger walking over to the stand. She leaves before she's noticed, going to a jewelry stall. Star buys a silver necklace with an obsidian dragon's head. It was made and enchanted for her kind, so it would expand when she went into her natural form.

After Marck was done he went on a stroll through the town and eventually ended up at the town square. He saw a shop selling all kinds things made of metal, which got him curious, and he went over to look at the merchandise

Omin looked at the Forger, smirked, and asked, "might you be interested in some of my armors, swords, pistols, and practically anything metallic?"

Marck grabbed an knife and examined it "hmmm, your merchandise seems fine but this knife....i wouldn't sell it. Look" Marck shows him a little mistake "Hit it at the right spot and it'll break" He layed down the knife again and looked further at the other wares "Is there anything you'd recommend?"

Marck grabbed an knife and examined it "hmmm, your merchandise seems fine but this knife....i wouldn't sell it. Look" Marck shows him a little mistake "Hit it at the right spot and it'll break" He layed down the knife again and looked further at the other wares "Is there anything you'd recommend?"

Omin chuckled, and grinning widly he said, " These are playtoys. My best is in the back.. Hm.. Seeing your a Forger, ah hell, I might as well let you take a look see."

He then motioned for Marck to follow him through the main door, and into the actual establishment.

Marck follows the salesman into the establishment and ooks around "you've got quite some interesting stuff in yourr collection"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom