• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Demon Syndicate OOC

This will basically be where you'd post your character submitions, and talk about the RP.

Now without further adoo;

Name:

Apearence:

Bio:

Strength and weakness:

Magical/special abilities:

Weapon specialty:

Misc:

Name:

Apearence:

Strengths and weaknesses:

Social Construct:

Reproduction method:

Misc:

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Starshade

Race: dragon

Appearance: she has jet-black scales flecked with silver ones, and her horns and claws are silver as well. Her eyes are a flaming red. She's about 20 ft from nose to tip of her tail. Her wings are black and about 12 ft up and 10 across. Her tail has sharp spikes on the end. Her human form keeps her eye color and scales cover her body and she keeps her tail, wings, and horns. She's about 5'7" in human form.

Bio: She was hatched in a desert, and when she was old enough she left her nest, soaring across the land. She is fierce and loyal to her friends. She is taking refuge in the castle town.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Besides her racial weaknesses and strengths, she's very vain, and does not like to be insulted. She is also offended easily.

Magical/special abilities: can turn into a humanoid form, spew black fire

Weapon specialty: her claws, tail, and fire

Misc: she speaks via telepathy when in dragon form, and her humanoid form wears a grey shirt and black pants

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dragons

Appearance: wings, scales, tails, claws, fangs, breath fire/acid/ice, ect

Strength/Weakness: the scales are nigh inpeneratrable, but dragons have a lust for treasure and their underbellies have a weak spot over their heart.

Social Construct: they have a strict honor system, similar to that of wolves

Reproduction method: standard reproduction, nothing special

Misc:

Last edited:
Ooh,a new Roleplay. I'll join.

Name: Shadow Folke
Appearance: Tall,thin,Red eyes,no lips(often wear a bandana over their mouth.Can fade into the shadows and have a shadow form where they turn completely black except for their eyes and grow larger.
Strengths and Weakness:Weak to Light,and blows to the heart. Can see in the dark,and are more powerful in the shadow realm.
Social construct: Are all connected via Telepathy(sort of like a Hive Mind.)
Reproduction method:High ranking ones can create more out of the shadows.

Misc. Are led by a single Monarch who has three subordinates. There are several tribes.

--------
Name: Willhel Sadow

Apearence: Tall,Black hair,wears a suit. Red eyes. About six feet tall. Ten in shadow form Wears a red bandana over his mouth. Has glasses. In his human form he is very pale.

Bio: A member of the Darklan tribe. Even in human form,enjoys lurking in the shadows. He has a mannerism of a stereotypical upper class Englishman. Enjoys tricking people,but can be friendly once he warms up to someone.

Magical/special abilities: Shadow Manipulation,Umbrakenises,Shadow form,Teleportation

Weapon specialty: A scyth made of Steel,Claws.

Misc:
-----------
Is this race accepted and character accepted?

Last edited:
Ooh,a new Roleplay. I'll join.

Name: Shadow Folke
Appearance: Tall,thin,Red eyes,no lips(often wear a bandana over their mouth.Can fade into the shadows and have a shadow form where they turn completely black except for their eyes and grow larger.
Social construct: Are all connected via Telepathy(sort of like a Hive Mind.)
Reproduction method:High ranking ones can create more out of the shadows.

Misc. Are led by a single Monarch who has three subordinates. There are several tribes.

--------
Name: Willhel Sadow

Apearence: Tall,Black hair,wears a suit. Red eyes. About six feet tall. Ten in shadow form Wears a red bandana over his mouth. Has glasses. In his human form he is very pale.

Bio: A member of the Darklan tribe. Even in human form,enjoys lurking in the shadows. He has a mannerism of a stereotypical upper class Englishman. Enjoys tricking people,but can be friendly once he warms up to someone.

Magical/special abilities: Shadow Manipulation,Umbrakenises,Shadow form,Teleportation

Weapon specialty: A scyth made of Steel,Claws.

Misc:
-----------
Is this race accepted and character accepted?

Yup, yup.

But, I probably need to add "Strength and weaknesses" xc

Hey, I want to sign up, but I don't know anything about this :) could you give me something I can learn from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom