• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Darkest Souls (Bleach Fanfic) ((sign Ups))

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey Lady Shiba here. Well this is my first sign up fanfic. Its baced off of the anime Bleach. Now before I give a summary of the story I'll tell you what you need to sign up. All you need to do is the following. Give your character a name, age (10-40), gender, sword and it's name, swords ability, and a short back story.

Story in a short summary

A 16 year old girl named Shiba (me) who is a soul reaper and a death God. Shiba and her friends travel between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. There's always trouble. Whether its with squda captains, or real baddies something always happens. Also many mysteries slowly unfold. Well once we have more sign ups the adventure will truly begin ......

Good Side
(Every one is a soul reaper)

Traveling with Shiba
Shiba's Best Friend:
Shiba's second best friend:
Shiba's third best friend:
Shiba's fourth best friend:

In the Soul Society
(Captains only)

Squad one captain:
Squad two captain:
Squad three captain:
Squad four captain:
Squad five captain:
Squad six captain:
Squad seven captain:
Squad eight captain:
Squad nine captain:
Squad ten captain:
Squad eleven captain:
Squad twelve captain:
Squad thirteen captain:

Bad/Evil Side
(If you choose this side you have to add on what race you are only if you pick Espada or Hollows)

Main Bad Guy (always after Shiba and her friends):
Main bad Guy's assistant:

Espada number one: Jack
Espada number two:
Espada number three:

Hollow one: Karasuki
Hollow two:
Hollow three:
Hollow four:

Well that's all the roles. I'm looking forward to everyone's character ideas! :) and after a long while if no one signs up ill put some characters in so I can start the fanfic.

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Umm, you might get more sign-ups if you added details, I mean many, many more details, it's good, but it's hard to understand what's what, and what goes where. . .

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh....I'll fix it now....because I'm kinda busy this weekend. And what can I say, its my first sign up fanfic......I'm trying to make it better then my first one.....But I'll add more details.....Thanks for the tip.....

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hmm can I be one of the bad guys? I'd like to be a Arrancar (so Hollow I guess) named Karasuki Daiyuma. Expert swordsman! :D

Ganondork

goo
I'll do Espada number one. Ummm, is it ok if I use an American name? Cause Jack is my favorite name for naming my bad guy characters.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I'll do Espada number one. Ummm, is it ok if I use an American name? Cause Jack is my favorite name for naming my bad guy characters.
Sure sounds good to me.... :).........

Hmm can I be one of the bad guys? I'd like to be a Arrancar (so Hollow I guess) named Karasuki Daiyuma. Expert swordsman! :D
haha sounds great! Ill get both you and Ganondork up there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom