• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dark Tribe (Read First Page Before Posting)

Chris

It has been awhile...
How do majora's mask and Fused shadows look alike? I see no resemblence. I also believe that Agahnim was a part of the dark tribe from the signs that have been in ALTTP. Though I just don't believe that the Twili and Agahnim are both part of the dark tribe though. I know Agahnim is but the Twili are certainly not. The Twili not supposed to be evil so they could not be a part of it.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
How do majora's mask and Fused shadows look alike? I see no resemblence. I also believe that Agahnim was a part of the dark tribe from the signs that have been in ALTTP. Though I just don't believe that the Twili and Agahnim are both part of the dark tribe though. I know Agahnim is but the Twili are certainly not. The Twili not supposed to be evil so they could not be a part of it.

(Guys this is a bump, but I just really wanted to discuss something I could back up a bit.)
It's the eye symbol, they both are near perfect in both how they are positioned at the near same angle. And unlike the other eyes which just look like eyeballs, these two both are diagonal that makes them appear to be the same.

The Twili are not part of the Tribe but what if there were defects who clung onto the olden ways of the Tribe, that would make sense and would back up my theory a bit, however it is still only a consideration that there could be defects of the Twili.

------
Another thing is that I believe another example of a defect of the Dark Tribe while having relationship (non-mushy) with Agahnim is Veran- Sorceress of Darkness. She possesses blue skin which could lead her to three points-
1) A Zuna
2) A Twili
3) Random monster

Should the answer be 2 then that would mean that OOX has connections to the Child Timeline.

What leads to me linking her with Agahnim are two things - Her involvement with a dead Ganon, and the little eye symbol on her robe.
Veran.png

She could be a part of the Dark Tribe which Agahnim mentioned back in Alttp which would mean that Veran is a Twili like Agahnim would be. This leads to OOX standing as a sequel to Alttp in some form.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
(Guys this is a bump, but I just really wanted to discuss something I could back up a bit.)
It's the eye symbol, they both are near perfect in both how they are positioned at the near same angle. And unlike the other eyes which just look like eyeballs, these two both are diagonal that makes them appear to be the same.

The Twili are not part of the Tribe but what if there were defects who clung onto the olden ways of the Tribe, that would make sense and would back up my theory a bit, however it is still only a consideration that there could be defects of the Twili.

------
Another thing is that I believe another example of a defect of the Dark Tribe while having relationship (non-mushy) with Agahnim is Veran- Sorceress of Darkness. She possesses blue skin which could lead her to three points-
1) A Zuna
2) A Twili
3) Random monster

Should the answer be 2 then that would mean that OOX has connections to the Child Timeline.

What leads to me linking her with Agahnim are two things - Her involvement with a dead Ganon, and the little eye symbol on her robe.
Veran.png

She could be a part of the Dark Tribe which Agahnim mentioned back in Alttp which would mean that Veran is a Twili like Agahnim would be. This leads to OOX standing as a sequel to Alttp in some form.

Don't forget that both Veran, Onox and Aghanim bear the Gerudo Symbol.
I don't think that, the Dark Tribe are Twili, because the Twili seemed paler, with nuances of black skin.
They are more likely to be related to the Zuna(the Tribe that lived in the Desert of Doubt, and was aware of the existence of the trident of power, wich was stolen by ganon, in fsa)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Don't forget that both Veran, Onox and Aghanim bear the Gerudo Symbol.
I don't think that, the Dark Tribe are Twili, because the Twili seemed paler, with nuances of black skin.
They are more likely to be related to the Zuna(the Tribe that lived in the Desert of Doubt, and was aware of the existence of the trident of power, wich was stolen by ganon, in fsa)

Yea, they have black skin too, but I don't think Veran can be Zuna considering she possesses powers that seem almost to much like a Twili's (I'm pulling strings considering we saw what Midna did with the old magic.) A Zuna also bears a bit of green in their skin rather than being as blue as Veran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom