• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Cutest in Zelda

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Characters, races, items, locations, moments? What are the cutest things in Zelda? Sure, it's not the kind of question a burly man like myself ought to ask but I was thinking about tokay tonight and decided they are a likely candidate for the cutest Zelda race. I love the anouki as well. And that dang flying lemur in Skyloft, not a race but super cute. Just don't feed him after midnight.

041.jpg

In Twilight Princess, while you're a wolf you can talk to animals, I always got a big kick out of that. Another cute thing is the monkeys in MM, they make that cute boop noise whenever they bounce around. Lastly the frogs, mainly in OoT and MM, their eyes are so big and the fact that they're all in a choir makes them cuter.

Lots of different ways someone could take "cute". But yeah, let's name some cute things in Zelda. Hena is absolutely freakin' adorable, no further elaboration needed. Also I don't remember its name but the bird that runs an item shop in Faron Wood. The kid who walks the Kakariko Graveyard during the day is pretty cute. A lot of the children of the various races in Breath of the Wild are dang cute, especially Kass' kids. Marin, especially when you get some time alone with her. Also Skyward Sword Zelda, she's such a sweetheart. Also I think Skull Kids are cute.

Things I didn't say first but agree with: Frogs, Majora's Monkies, talking with the other animals, and Koroks.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The Koroks, Medli, Riju cuz she is a child and I think the Gerudo kids are the cutest in BTOW followed closely by the Rito. Baby Sidon, the bomb chu and little Epona.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Honestly, I always thought Agatha was really fun. Cute, and creepy as befitting the tone of Twilight Princess. I had no idea ninty had such a slick sense of humor. Agatha is a weird, strange and perplexing child. Her over the top kawaii-ness is what makes her so amusing.

Of course there's...
iu

Who's an adorable little shadow imp? That's right! YOU ARE!! ^_^

:pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom