• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Curse of Majora's Mask

THE CURSE OF MAJORA'S MASK:
FOUR CHILDREN. ONE GAME. ONE CHOICE.

PART 1

Four children by the names of Joey, Ryan, Savannah, and Erika were at a house. Joey decided to invite Ryan, Savannah, and Erika over for a party-sleepover. They all came: and it was a mistake. They partied all night long, and at midnight, they went upstairs to hang out. They all started digging through closets for video games and board games. They played Scrabble, Trouble, Sorry, and other games like StarFox643D, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Later that night, about 2:30 AM, they found the one game standing alone in the corner of the closet, the game that started it all: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. They took turns olaying, every three deaths they switched, Joey, Savannah, Ryan, Erika, etc. They didn't have as much fun trading players, so they decided to go to bed. But the second they hit the power button on their Nintendo64, the console started to turn a different color, a kind of magenta. Then two white circles appeared. Then spikes. Then black dots in the white circles, as if they were eyes. The console started floating up, up, until the cord broke, the back hollowed out, and racedout the window, spraying glass everywhere. The children all looked at each other. Then ran ownstairs. "Mom, we're just gonna go outside and talk!" Joey yelled. "Ok, be careful!" Joey's mother called back. They all ran outside just in time for them to see the mask floating inside an open window. "NO!" Joey screamed. "What, Joey?!" Savannah asked. "That house! That thing can't go in there!" Joey ran to the house. "Well, it's more of who lives there!" The rest of the gang ran after Joey. Joey grabbed onto a window outside the house and climbed up until he could climb into the house. But he was too late. His old best friend had his face covered by the mask. "NO!" Joey ran up and tried to pull the mask off. After no success, the boy punched Joey in the gut. "OW! What was that for?!" Joey grabbed hit stomach. "That's IT! I'm tired of you, you know what, Joey?! You got tired of me, the nmoved on to those sorry excuses for friends down there!" the boy charged. Joey narrowly dodged. "Dude, you're the one who-" WHOOSH! Joey barely ddged a fist. "-who ran away from me after I accidentaly punched you! I just happened to swing my arm around, and you were there! I didn't meean to hit you!" Joey continuded to dodge the boy's swings, but eventually was cornered by the window. He looked out behind him. His friends were down there. They winked. Joey smiled. "Well, I guess this is it for me." Joey said sarcastically. "HAHA!" the boy got ready to hit. "Well, see ya later, bro!" Joey leaned back and let gravity pull him towards the ground. His friends caught him and they all ran back to Joey's house.

"What're we gonna do about him?" Ryan asked. "I don't know, dude." Joey said. They were sitting in Joey's room. Joey turned his head and noticed the game cartridge laying on the floor. "Hey, I thought this thing was still in the N64?" He reached for it. The second Joey touched it, it glowed magenta. "Oh no, not again!" But this time, Joey started to sort of float towards the cartridge. "Woah!" Ryan grabbed Joey's arm, Savannah grabbed Ryan's, and Erika grabbed Savannah's. "What's happening?!" Ryan yelled. "I don't know!" Erika yelled. "AAAAH! The four children were sucked into the game cartridge.

Hope you guys liked the first part! I know this is a little sudden, because I'm already doing Legends of Carabu, but I think I'm gonan be doing two (Zelda-Art and General-Art) fanfics at a time. But I hope you enjoyed it!~ ;)

P.S. If you want to make a fake character, feel free to use the layout form from Legends of Carabu.

~Linkanon~

Linkanon said:
Four children by the names of Joey, Ryan, Savannah, and Erika were at a house. Joey decided to invite Ryan, Savannah, and Erika over for a party-sleepover.

Party-sleepovers are cool :yes:

Linkanon said:
"Mom, we're just gonna go outside and talk!" Joey yelled. "Ok, be careful!" Joey's mother called back.

Will his mom really be awake at midnight?

Linkanon said:
"What's happening?!" Ryan yelled. "I don't know!" Erika yelled. "AAAAH! The four children were sucked into the game cartridge.

A cliff-hanger, niiiccceee ;)

Party-sleepovers are cool :yes:

[Yes, yes they are.]

Will his mom really be awake at midnight?

[IDK?]

A cliff-hanger, niiiccceee ;)

Thnx. I ran out of good ideas, so I cut it short there. (...)]

Look in the [] thingies. I wrote stuff in em.

THE CURSE OF MAJORA'S MASK
FOUR CHILDREN. ONE GAME. ONE CHOICE.

PART 2

When Joey awoke, he felt something hard under him. He sat up and noticed he was laying on a rock. Then he turned around and saw Ryan, Savannah, and Erika standing up looking down a hill. Joey got up and went over to them. "Hey, what're you guys doi-" Joey started... then he saw: the bright yellow sun was turning the sky orange and purple as it set into the horizon, right above the ocean. "Wow." they all said. Then Ryan looked to the left, and saw a town. "Hey, you guys, why don't we check out that town over there?" The rest of them looked at the town. Savannah was the first to speak up. "All right, let's go, then!"

When they reached the town, they went through the gate. "Woah, big town." Joey said. They all walked forward. Two girls were damcing in the moonlight. A tower was chiming eight-o'clock. Carpenters were building a small tower by one of the entrance gates. A lady was walking into a hotel. "Hey, you guys, why don't we stay there for the night?" Erika said. They all went inside the hotel, noticing a sign that said "Stock Pot Inn: Welcome!". When they opened the door, the lady from before was cleaning the front desk. "Oh, hello, I've never seen you four before. Are you travelers?" the lady asked. "Uhm.. you could say that..." Ryan looked at Joey and the girls in a 'uhm, what should I say?' face. "Yeah, what Ryan said." Joey smiled. "Uhm, do you have any empty rooms we could stay in for the night?" "You're just in time, we have one room left. What are your names?" the lady asked them. "I'm Joey..." Joey said. "...I'm Savannah..."Savannah replied "...I'm Ryan..." Ryan winked. "...and I'm Erika." Erika smiled. "Well, nice to meet you four I'm Anju." the lady smiled at the four. "Here's your room key." Anju held out a key. "Thank you, ma'am." Joey took the key. "Your room is upstairs, at the end of the hallway." Anju pointed to the stairs. "Alright, thanks again!" Joey twirled the key and headed upstairs. The other three followed. "Oh man, I'm SOOO tired!" Erika said. She climbed the ladder on her bunk. "G'night, you guys!" Erika fell asleep almost instantly. "I'm gonan hit the sack, too." Ryan climbed into his bed under Erika's, and was asleep in seconds. Savannah yawned. "Me too. Goodnight, Joey." Savannah climbed into her bed under the empty bunk, and didn't fall asleep for a while, until Joey climbed the ladder to his bunk and fell asleep.

Hope you liked the 2nd chapter of "The Curse of Majora's Mask"! ;)

~Linkanon: Ninja Zora: Link and Zelda Nerd (:xd:) o.o :zora:: :) and :zelda: :nerd:

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have many good ideas... :sweat: I should probably get back to Legends of Carabu now... so that means part 3 will be up after the next chapter of Legends of Carabu! ^^ :yes:

Last edited:
Kind of short but cool :yes:

But when they enter the town (which I think is Clock Town) you should describe the town a little bit more. Like you told of the people in the town. But what did the town look like in general. Example:

Bolded is the part I edited
Linkanon said:
When they reached the town, they went through the gate. "Woah, big town." Joey said. The town had bright yellow buildings and orange rooftops. The brick floor was hard and cold. There were a lot of people in this town, too. Two girls were dancing in the moonlight. Carpenters were building a small tower by one of the entrance gates. A lady was walking into a hotel.

:yes:

Kind of short but cool :yes:

But when they enter the town (which I think is Clock Town) you should describe the town a little bit more. Like you told of the people in the town. But what did the town look like in general. :yes:

I guess I'll save the town name and appearance for Part 3! ;)

Important Notice

Dear all,

I am deeply sorry to say that I will be closing down this idea. Sure, I had great ideas for it in the start, but this story was going to be Majora's Mask with four children in place of Link. This idea just wouldn't and couldn't work. I will ask a mod to close this thread. I'm sorry to everyone who liked this story so far...

Thanks for your time,
Linkanon

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Got a lot of problems. Short, not very adventurous, you start a new line for speech, speech doesn't end in a full stop, but a comma, etc. And spelling mistakes like gonan and olaying.

:dry:

Wow. I'm going through all of my old posts from 3 years ago, and just... cringing, hahah. I was pretty bad with writing this one. I just didn't enjoy writing it as much as I could have, maybe should have. But regardless, I think it was a good idea to shut this one down lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom