• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Crucible: 100-Wave Enemy Gauntlet

Kirino

Tatakae
Ah. well I was on Apocalyptic, starting from wave 1 with 2 potions :P

Anyway, as for leveling up, I do not. Have you completed new game+? and now need to level up some more?

No, I haven't completed new game+. I already beat the game twice since my first file stopped working near the final boss. I'd rather not have to beat it 3 times in a row. It just seems very difficult to get expirience now. Enemies give next to nothing, and I completed all non collecting sidequests. At first I thought getting to Level 30 would be one of the easiest achievments I would have to get, but it's the hardest.

Also, what about Wiked K? How do you get to fight him?

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
No, I haven't completed new game+. I already beat the game twice since my first file stopped working near the final boss. I'd rather not have to beat it 3 times in a row. It just seems very difficult to get expirience now. Enemies give next to nothing, and I completed all non collecting sidequests. At first I thought getting to Level 30 would be one of the easiest achievments I would have to get, but it's the hardest.

Also, what about Wiked K? How do you get to fight him?

He is on level 101 of the crucible, so you need to beat the crucible first.

Well you have to go to new game+ if you really want to get to level 30, because all of the enemies and experience quest rewards level up with you, so they will give actual experience, and not the chump change everything is now in the first playthrough. Also much better loot.

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
Also in case anybody didn't know on your first playthrough you plateau at level 22 and cannot level past that no matter what which is why you need NG+. However, you do keep a lot of things on NG+

Kirino

Tatakae
I just beat the Crucible and Wicked K. I used no potions, and finished with full health. I now have all achievments in Darksiders II. My weapons made it redicuously easy. Both my weapons have 94% critical chance, so pretty much all my attacks are criticals. My critical damage for both my possesed weapons is 200%. With that, each attack does insanely high damage. Each of my weapons also has health on critical, so pretty much all of my attacks restore health. My weapons are also very powerful. My ghouls are also very powerful, and helped me alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom