• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm a Demi-Grey-Heterosexual Demi-Panromantic.

That might be really confusing but I'll try to explain with the best of my abilities.

I can have sexual desires at times, but there are some times that I'm just repulsed by the idea of sex (Greysexual). My sexual desires can only appear if I am in a strong committed relationship with that person (Demisexual), and that person is female (Heterosexual). However, I can have romantic feeling for anyone no matter what the gender is (Panromantic). Romantically, I don't feel like the gender matters. That might be because of my strong asexual side though. I can't have romantic feelings for just anyone though. I need to have a strong bond with that person for me to have any shred of romantic feelings for them (Demiromantic).

It's a confusing label, but the only label I've ever been comfortable with.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
For the past 3 months I have been debating on whether or not I want to go through surgery to look female.

For the past 3 months I have been debating a lot of things about myself, and I dont know any of the answers.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
For the past 3 months I have been debating on whether or not I want to go through surgery to look female.

For the past 3 months I have been debating a lot of things about myself, and I dont know any of the answers.

Pancake, I don't know whether or not you're transgender but just remember to think carefully about yourself, maybe seek professional help, and most importantly be safe.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I didn't think about it before, but I've been living in denial for a very long time. And today it hit me, and I realized the truth.

I think I'm bisexual.
I think there are 3 people I've told this to on the internet, and only one IRL. I wasn't going to post this on ZD for a little while but I think I gained the confidence because of this.

I, too, am bisexual. I've been in denial for years and years, always pushed it aside and made excuses, even would force myself not to think about it, but I know deep down, I am a bisexual. I'm not sure yet if I am biromantic, but I am certainly attracted to guys and the idea of having sexual relations with them. So, yeah.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am really afraid of spiders. It's something I don't talk much about and I try to act "manly" when the topic of spiders is ever brought up, but they freak me the **** out like you don't even know. If evolution had given spiders wings, I would kill myself as soon as possible.

I have to check any room for spiders before I can even sleep in it. I check the corners every night before I sleep and if I think there is a spider in the room I have to find it and terminate it before I can sleep.

There arent flying spiders but we get craneflys here which are like daddy long legs with wings. I am scared of those also.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I feel like going with the flow and stating something about my sexuality I've been thinking about for a while now. I think I may be polyromantic; that is, I can feel a romantic attraction for multiple people at a time. I guess I would be described as a polyromantic heterosexual, but at the same time I don't think I could be comfortable with being in an open relationship. I commit myself to one person, regardless of my feelings for multiple others. I think that describes me best, honestly.

This may not be as brave was what Rep and Mezlo did (congrats to both of you, you have my support c: ) but I wanted to get this out there all the same. You two inspired me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I regularly fudge my hours at work. I really shouldn't, but a little bit of rounding never hurt anyone!
Yeah, over the summer when I worked from home doing programming, well... let's just say I know what you mean..

I kicked my cat a few weeks ago. It wasn't that hard, but it was hard enough to get her to **** off for the rest of the night. I feel a little bad about it, but she's also a complete piece of **** cat.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have to check any room for spiders before I can even sleep in it. I check the corners every night before I sleep and if I think there is a spider in the room I have to find it and terminate it before I can sleep.

There arent flying spiders but we get craneflys here which are like daddy long legs with wings. I am scared of those also.

I also check around my bed every night before I can lay in it. I shake the covers and pillows and look on the walls and by the sides of the bed. I feel you bro :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom