• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

キラ

Yo!
Thanks, everyone, for keeping this thread alive. I've been gone for a few months but it makes me happy that this thread is still going strong. ^^

Remember - If you want to make a confession anonymously, send it to [email protected]. You don't even have to tell me who you are. This way, if you want to be hidden, you can still be heard.

I never met my real father...he died a few days before I was born...

Wow... I don't even know what that's like to not have a father, or how to deal with the fact that the only reason he isn't here is not because he was a coward - like some fathers - but because he died. I can't even imagine that pain. I'm so, so sorry... I'm also very sorry that no one payed attention to this post when it was posted.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not a smart person. I'm just another person with a very low intelligence.

No, you don't have a low intelligence. You have a small attention span. This can be changed with time. :)
-------
Confession: I made up those lies about going to UTA and being a Biology major. I just wanted to feel good about myself. I still live with my parents and I'm 22 years old. I've yet to go to college and quite honestly I don't think I'll get the chance to go because I'm so poor.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not a smart person. I'm just another person with a very low intelligence.
Excuse me???? How dare you call yourself not smart silly girl??? I have seen posts from you which tells me you're a very smart person. I'm not just saying this to cheer you up -even though I want to cheer you up- but to me you are absolutely not someone with a low intelligence!!!!!

No, you don't have a low intelligence. You have a small attention span. This can be changed with time. :)
-------
Confession: I made up those lies about going to UTA and being a Biology major. I just wanted to feel good about myself. I still live with my parents and I'm 22 years old. I've yet to go to college and quite honestly I don't think I'll get the chance to go because I'm so poor.

lol, yeah right. I'm gonna be a dumb person for the rest of my life.

For once, I know how you feel. I'm 29 years old & I still don't have a job. Blame the fact that my state doesn't have any available jobs whatsoever. The only way I can get money is through my social security (yes, I'm one of those people). Oh, and I still live with my mom. -___-

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
lol, yeah right. I'm gonna be a dumb person for the rest of my life.

For once, I know how you feel. I'm 29 years old & I still don't have a job. Blame the fact that my state doesn't have any available jobs whatsoever. The only way I can get money is through my social security (yes, I'm one of those people). Oh, and I still live with my mom. -___-

I lived with my mom till I was 36. This was because of my mom being so clingy - she couldn't let me go- but also because I didn't make enough money to get myself a home

Excuse me???? How dare you call yourself not smart silly girl??? I have seen posts from you which tells me you're a very smart person. I'm not just saying this to cheer you up -even though I want to cheer you up- but to me you are absolutely not someone with a low intelligence!!!!!

I know I'm stupid because my mom's boyfriend told me to quit being stupid days ago. He's right that I am not smart at all.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually haven't told anyone this, because I feel like **** about it, but... why not.

A few weeks ago, I kind of sort of may have accidentally broken up one of my best friends and her boyfriend of 2 years. I'm not going into details here, but it was because of something I did that he didn't like. He bought her a box of chocolates that contained a note saying "You're a ****ing w*ore who needs friends that actually give a **** about you. You're just like all the other girls I know; arrogant, selfish, ignorant, and a lying, cheating *****. Thanks for everything". What she did could hardly be considered "cheating", but it was enough to throw him off the deep end, and it was almost entirely my fault. And now I feel terrible because she's really depressed about it. Ironically, I'm the one that's been cheering her up and keeping her happy.

Yup, my confession is that I unintentionally broke up a couple that had been together for 2 years. Glad I finally decided to tell people that because it's been on my mind for weeks.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
I played tf2 without my parents knowing.
I then stopped and deleted it because I was worried they would find out.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm really curious as to what Ezlo did to make the guy think she was cheating. Ezlo pls.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
confession: i didn't stay til 11 because I honestly don't have time to clean up after some fifty people. it ain't fun

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
despite having gaming roots that go back to a time when they still made new software for the atari 2600 and spending what is probably easily 15,000 hours in front of tv and computer screens, i am wretchedly, pathetically bad at video games. to the point where i will lie and make excuses to get out of playing with other people so i don't continuously lose and embarrass myself for three straight hours. my brain must have stopped developing sometime between the snes and n64, because i cannot handle more than six buttons on a controller (i still have to look down sometimes to double-check the controller layout). there is nothing doctored about my NES play videos that i post from time to time, but that is the end-product of years upon years of practice to train the stupid out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom