• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I am bisexual but terrified of telling my parents. There are actually very few people I have told.
Im just too chicken.

My parents don't even believe guys can be bisexual, so what could I even tell them? :P
I think there are 5 people in my real life who know that I'm bisexual. Some family members found out, their reaction wasn't really... fantastic. They're okay with it now, but kind of pushing not to tell anyone and to whatever I do, eventually marry a girl.
I also once told a friend who unexpectedly came out as gay about my sexuality, just out of friendship. But that really proved to be a mistake. That same day he already leaked out my secret to some other people, and he and some other gay guy also started to send really awkward flirtious messages to me, which even got a bit stalkerish eventually (and I felt as if they all saw me as kind of a ****, because I'm bisexual), until zi decided to break all contact with them.
So aside from 2 girls whom I told, about every reaction I got was negative in one way or the other..

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Sometimes I wish I was really rich. I wish I had the money and connections to help people in need, especially those who are my friends. Idk, I just feel so useless not being able to help people like they deserve to be helped.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Whenever like, I'm holding a knife, some pills on my hands, detergent, etc, there's this... something in my mind that wants me to take them, and make them kill me. And whenever I get that feeling I start to break down.

I don't even know what to do anymore.

And sometimes, I wish I never had friends. I like it better being lonely. The reason why, is because I don't know how friends really work. Being bullied for 8 years makes me even wonder how to even take care a friendship seriously. I don't know how to be myself with them so I just try to like or hate something that they do and go on with it.

I feel terrible now.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly hate being an agnostic atheist. I never wanted to be one. I never planned to be one. That's just how my beliefs fell into place. I am honestly in fear of the backlash and hate if anyone I knew in person found out. I really wish I had some sort of faith.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I honestly hate being an agnostic atheist. I never wanted to be one. I never planned to be one. That's just how my beliefs fell into place. I am honestly in fear of the backlash and hate if anyone I knew in person found out. I really wish I had some sort of faith.

You can if you want to its not that hard. :)

There is nothing wrong with what you believe, and don't let other people coerce you into a belief system you don't really believe just so you don't offend people or w/e. It's perfectly OK not to believe in something and more people are accepting than you might think. Also, don't forget your beliefs are just that and don't have to 100% define you.

Being ignored all of the time is one of the most horrible things I hate whenever I'm around a large community. Only people that notice me are trolls, but that's because I'm a punching bag to them. Sometimes things like this is why I want to kill myself. Bad people notice me more than good people.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I feel physically ill when I think I've done wrong to someone because I feel so bad. There's a checklist at my work for things we've done (I porter at a local hotel) and when I came in the next day, there were question marks next to some of my ticks. I thought I hadn't done a good enough job and spent an hour trying to hold down my breakfast before realising the person who questioned them was new and didn't actually know what they meant...
And as another confession, my first (and last) relationship ended almost a year ago (it hadn't been going on too long, only a couple of months, but she suffered from depression and was a compulsive liar, so I ended it) and I really miss being that close to someone... sad face.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I have a double-life of sorts that I am absolutely terrified of people I personally know finding out about. Nobody knows I spend my time on Zelda forums, watching gaming videos, writing fanfiction or anything of the sort. I'm not ashamed that I play video games, I'm just scared to be judged because of how far I take my hobbies, and how much time I spend thinking about them (Which is an absolutely obscene amount of time), I guess I just don't want people to think I'm weirder than they probably already do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom