• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have been secretly listening to Story of my life, by One Direction. Think I am in love with Harry <3<3<33

I become quite obsessive over things, places and people.

yes, I've noticed with you peeking through my windows at night...

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
smoked my first cigarette yesterday
and i wouldn't mind another one
(assuming i don't choke on it like i did the previous one)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
smoked my first cigarette yesterday
and i wouldn't mind another one
(assuming i don't choke on it like i did the previous one)
At least your first one wasn't a used cigarette butt at the age of 8 :/

---

My confession is that I have cheated in a relationship before and I still regret it to this day.

Fig

The Altruist
I'll be honest, I haven't properly took care of my myself throughout the past several weeks. I don't shower as often, lost my appetite, don't sleep the proper amount of hours, and basically anything and everything that is considered a part of daily habits have dropped to minuscule levels to me. I almost fell to water intoxication earlier this week due to the fact that I only intake water throughout the day.

Beeker

Wild Card
I can't seem to know how to say no... I get so paranoid about what people think of me at work and about how much they can depend on me that whenever I get a call asking for me to come in, I always say yes, even if I have plans for the day already. I've upset people numerous times because of it, and I always feel horrible. Just need to start remembering I don't always have to put that before every other thing in my life.

One of my best friends is attempting to write a novel. His grammar needs work; he tries to make every sentence as complicated as possible, too. From what I know of the plot, it's not terrible, but many of the main plot points just don't seem to fit in the realistic fantasy setting he's going for. Also, he goes into WAY to much detail about things that don't need detail. Instead of just saying, "He entered the room," he'll say, "He then entered the huge room, filled with walls of white and a floor of pink, ankle-deep with water." Because of his writing style, I'm having a horrible time trying to make myself read it so I can actually tell him how I feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom