• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

キラ

Yo!
If there is anything that you want to just get off of your chest, come here and type it.

In case you want to make an anonymous confession, but want to be heard, you can send your confession to [email protected], and they will be quoted into the thread with the name "Anonymous" here. Do not post anything that would violate the rules of the ZD forums.

Let's be respectful, keep it serious, and let's not judge.

Last edited:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Who'd really wanna confess something to the internet? Anyone can read it, and one track-down to your social page and they'll find something out about you.

On the other hand, I used a calculator for math today.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
These are my confessions. Just when I thought I said all I could say, my chick on the side said she got one on the way.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I made cookies today for my boyfriend coming home, and after cleaning the house up a bit I thought I'd deserved to watch a bit of TV and eat some of the cookies I made; my boyfriend still has no idea I even made cookies. They were just too nice!

キラ

Yo!
Even though I'm male, I feel very effeminate. I say and do things a typical guy wouldn't. I mean, I don't believe in gender stereotypes but, do you get what I mean?

I really like hugs (I know guys hug but I see girls hugging way more and I would love to hug all the time). I would love to go to a spa and get pampered. I would actually love to wear yoga pants around the house. I know that it's weird, but yeah.

I never really act as such around my guy friends. It's not like I'm trying to hide my effeminate self, but it's just not there when I'm with my guy friends.

I'm outspoken and get on peoples nerves. I don't think I'll ever be a really mature person. I prefer Mickey Mouse and Zelda clothes/items to "fashionable" clothes.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
sticker,375x360.u1.png

I do this. A lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom