• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Community Portal Project

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm totally on for this idea and I am more than will and can probably contribute to the portal once things settle down on my end. I think this will give the community more incentive to be active and good posters as well as encourage joining of the forums by individuals that come to the ZD main page and read what is posted. I'm in!

This, however, concerns me. The main reason that Z-Talk only comes out once a month is actually to do with involvement. Because there has only been 8 Z-Talks there still isn't a lot of involvement from the community and this is precisely what we aim to do. Have everyone have their say and as many different people in one episode as possible. I worry that doing this will take away possible contributers when we are already running a little low. Of course I have absolutely no problem with this idea, i just worry that it may pull from contributing to the larger podcast.

A thought i did have though would be video casts. That is something we don't do really. Again, that might pull from the Z-Talk pool a little. But if this is something that everyone wants to do, then lets do it.

This made me think. I like the monthly podcasts and if smaller ones are going to make them lesser then I am not so sure about it. It's fun waiting for them each month, also that may give Din and Rish more work to do because formatting everything probably takes a while. I'm not sure really what would be put in them. I liked the idea but now that I have thought about it, I am not as sure.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Something that just popped in my head, we have a lot of artists on ZD who make art but don't necessarily join the competitions. Thought maybe if there was something like an "art of the month" it would bring more attention to fan art. I, of course, am always trying to expand Zelda fan art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom