• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Combat...

I got this game today, and had a good few hours on it, and have just finished the first temple. :D Enjoying it thus far, although one thing has struck me - is it me, or is the combat in this game significantly harder than any other 3d zelda? I seem to be having trouble killing a lot of these enemies. The hits seem to be a lot more precise than other zelda games, and more likely to be blocked by the enemies. OOT, MM, TP, and especially TWW are very easy in comparison to this (in terms of combat). Does anyone else agree? Or do I just suck? ;)

Also, is it just me or does the battery on the wii remote run out rather fast whilst playing this game?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword is much harder than all of the 3D titles to date. Some even say the hardest game since Adventure of Link (Which I don't agree with). The combat is harder because games didn't have enemy's who blocked or at least didn't block a lot. Now almost every enemy can't be just slashed a few times and be killed. I myself had little problem with Faron Woods but when you get to the Earth Temple you start seeing some harder enemies. So yes it's not just you its much harder than most Zelda games.

As for what you said about the Wii controller I don't think that's the case. The Wii controllers in general run out of batteries faster than any controller. Maybe your just imagining it.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Man... the combat is so satisfying! Every swing, slash and fatal blows really feel like you're really doing the damage yourself! I'm loving the combat!

You just have to get used to the new controls really. At first it took me ages to land one hit, now I can take enemys out much quicker. I went through 4 sets of batteries in my playthrough of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom