• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
don't bother killing me again btw KoD, i'm immune to kills now that i'm doc ock again

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i feel like whenever i die i just switch to whatever team is winning

Ragnarokio

also everything i claimed on the day i was lynched was true afaicr

idk whether or not i get another charge of my role pm investigation i'll ask zinger

Silver, I expect you to carry the torch. We've come a long way since the dumpster fire that was the clown fiesta. Just as I used my great power to honor the great responsibility I had, so must you do likewise. I, truly, don't know if I actually convinced you back in that trial. But saving you from the madness that was Cin Min, Fun Fun, and Ex was a priority for me just as it was to try and save you in the trial. I have given all that I am, and I have little left to give now. I won't be able to save you again if/should you need me. Please take care of yourself and our Town. They certainly need you just as you, maybe, needed me. JD will help you as well. We Scarlets are with you, Spider bro.
Thank you, KoD. It's been an honour knowing you.
I shall do my best to carry the torch. Because of you, we know where to hit, even if we don't know how to hit it. Because of you, we have a fighting chance once again.
I'll adopt numbers tonight, assuming your reign of terror ends then. We've got a lot to figure out.

Ragnarokio

i'm fine with being lynched at some point once the other threats are taken care of

Ragnarokio

you're also free to have KoD try to kill me again and verify me by seeing that it fails, but i think town is still in a bad position and the kill would be better spent on other threats, like freddeh.

Ragnarokio

failed morse apparently

it said "SILENCEDNUMBERSISSCUM"

... .. .-.. . -. -.-. . -.. -. ..- -- -... . .-. ... .. ... ... -.-. ..- -- was the original and i used votes for the dots and unvotes for the dashes and ignored the spaces completely which is probably why it was unparseable

Ragnarokio

i was also faking being silenced

That's good to know. What we have learned today is that numbers is not, in fact, scum.

Though apparently a lot of people want us to believe he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom