• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver, again, Zinger didn't CONFIRM that, he just coyly didn't deny my conspiracy theory.
With a grain of salt, I too once used a rumour mill. It was a question about what if he designed a game where the majority could pick their own alignments. After your theory fed into that, I think there is reason to believe we can have a much more powerful town running about than what we do.

Silver, again, Zinger didn't CONFIRM that, he just coyly didn't deny my conspiracy theory.

My theory is that there are four, one for each method of determining a true spider. I believe doc to have one of those methods, so we have three. I suspected Fred to have another but from what Ex has said, it sounds like he has that one.

1. The central question of this game—"Who is the real Spider-Man?"—is, by design, impossible to solve using meta-knowledge. That is to say, after designing the game I took all of the many Spider-Man roles within it and I determined absolutely at random which one was the real one (and by association, which ones were clones). There is exactly one real Spider-Man among a large number of clones, and which one is the real one could be literally any one of them. There is a way in the game to discover the truth, but it won't be solved by guessing based on comparing how each Spider-Man role was designed. (ie. Statements like "Well, this one has Web-Shooters and this one does not" or "This one is wearing the right costume and this one is not" won't help you at all, and may actually lead you astray.)

1. There is exactly one real Spider-Man among a large number of clones

I'm not denying there is one real spiderman. But. I do think we could have had a much larger town base if people said they believed they were the true spiderman instead.

I'm not denying there is one real spiderman. But. I do think we could have had a much larger town base if people said they believed they were the true spiderman instead.
Technically. However, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't spiderman need to correctly guess their clone status in order to win the game?

I believe we could have had more people than we did choose to be town. But that's in the past. So if you're out there and you're a unchanged spider still, give it a shot. Become town. And maybe, we can up our odds of winning just a little more.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I suspected Fred to have another but from what Ex has said, it sounds like he has that one.
I can determine whether or not someone is a clone yea. I take their sample and I compare to another person’s and if any of them is a clone the result will come positive.

I have my own sample and I know I’m not a clone so I can use it.

I also have an one shot ability that allows me to discard one sample and get a 100% accurate result on whether or not they are a clone, which I’m assuming it’s used to prevent people from tampering my samples.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Rag was silenced at the start of the day...
SMS seems to be immortal, for the time being...
KoD and Freddeh seem to be allies...
Ex, Are you sure you're town allied? You were getting a bit over defensive.
Mez: might look like a good target. Though, if Mez survives this, I'm gonna have to do an ISO
Hapi, what are your thoughts on all of this?
Silverfish
View attachment 44353

I told Ex not to trust funnier many nights ago. Nobody listens to me and umm I'm probably gonna die sooo my thoughts are largely to eat popcorn and tell Zinger that I love them everywhere.

But I think Silv is good and I think ex was played like a fool.

I told Ex not to trust funnier many nights ago. Nobody listens to me and umm I'm probably gonna die sooo my thoughts are largely to eat popcorn and tell Zinger that I love them everywhere.

But I think Silv is good and I think ex was played like a fool.
Did you confirm your status as a clone individually? Did Ex ever test you?

Same question to any other spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom