• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag was silenced at the start of the day...
SMS seems to be immortal, for the time being...
KoD and Freddeh seem to be allies...
Ex, Are you sure you're town allied? You were getting a bit over defensive.
Mez: might look like a good target. Though, if Mez survives this, I'm gonna have to do an ISO
Hapi, what are your thoughts on all of this?
Silverfish
Fry Squint.png

Rag was silenced at the start of the day...
SMS seems to be immortal, for the time being...
KoD and Freddeh seem to be allies...
Ex, Are you sure you're town allied? You were getting a bit over defensive.
Mez: might look like a good target. Though, if Mez survives this, I'm gonna have to do an ISO
Hapi, what are your thoughts on all of this?
Silverfish
View attachment 44353
I will quite happily shoo you from the game if it comes to that, good sir. I only need you alive one more night. Unless, of course, you'd like to become a real spiderman? We could use the extra manpower.

Or are you not really a spider? Cause the ex and mez reads are a little... far fetched. We'll see though. We'll see.

I will quite happily shoo you from the game if it comes to that, good sir. I only need you alive one more night. Unless, of course, you'd like to become a real spiderman? We could use the extra manpower.

Or are you not really a spider? Cause the ex and mez reads are a little... far fetched. We'll see though. We'll see.
A real spidey you say? That soun-
Waaaaaait!
Fry Squint.png
HRMMMMMMMMMMM...............

A real spidey you say? That soun-
Waaaaaait!
View attachment 44354
HRMMMMMMMMMMM...............
Fun fact: Everyone can be a real spidey if they want to.

There doesn't have to only be one. And I am asking all of you still out there, those who I don't know of if that exists, if you have not achieved motivation, you are the real spiderman. Without a doubt. You are. Now get your spider butts over here and let's figure this crap out. We need all the spidermen on deck, right now.

Silver, though Zinger may have been ambivilent to my Quantum Theory in the chat, but I looked at the rules again and they do say that there is one and only one true spidey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom