• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the traveller in the comics really believes in his power, funnier wasn't aware, you should read that chat once this is over
if anything we were toyed by zinger aaa
I dunno, pretty sure the whole time Zinger kept telling you to be more skeptical and you kept telling him to leave the chat cuz you were drunk on fake power kool-aid. :shrugs:

I dunno, pretty sure the whole time Zinger kept telling you to be more skeptical and you kept telling him to leave the chat cuz you were drunk on fake power kool-aid. :shrugs:

Man scarlet chat sounds much cooler. We talked about Zingers books and making mafia games out of them and stuff.

WHAT EVEN WERE THOSE ITEMS AND ROLES

WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO THEN
Nothing. IIRC, Rag's rumor mill pointed to the truth still being the truth. Illusions just covered them up, like yesterday's vote count being contradicted by funnier still being listed as vote blocked. Likewise Rag's silence today is likely because she didn't return to life (albeit that might be pending) so wasn't allowed to talk in thread.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Nothing. IIRC, Rag's rumor mill pointed to the truth still being the truth. Illusions just covered them up, like yesterday's vote count being contradicted by funnier still being listed as vote blocked. Likewise Rag's silence today is likely because she didn't return to life (albeit that might be pending) so wasn't allowed to talk in thread.
but we literally got stuff from some of them??
and rag's flip was edited too, she came back with a different role I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom