• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need all the living town we can get. with those last few deaths. Poor Argh, I'm sorry. I did at least try and consult with others first. You were just so quiet.

Traveler's entire gimmick was that he believed his delusions and caused them to be reality. He was almost certainly recieving bad information that, as long as he was alive, would be confirmed by all sources.

With this mess to be untangled, I'd suggest obliterating CL. We KNOW he's bad. Or at least his flip hasn't been amended.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik

Tell me about the parker commissions.
The Bugle has an ability to have Parker take a photo of a player once per day or night. All the singular pictures were taken that way.

To my knowledge, they have no relationship to the now dead Parker and should continue to work.

I know for a fact that Zinger warned funfun about his own delusions. That he could play himself. I was there for it.

Here's what we do know.
PK must go. CL must go. SMS cannot be allowed to live now that min is dead.
Fred needs to go, but KoD won't kill him for us, so that's up to us spiders.
Ex is town, mislead town, but still a town for the numbers.
Rube runs the paper, so he's probably okay.
I have the role PMs for realsies of many spiders, living and dead. I do not know their current status unless they're dead.

The Bugle has an ability to have Parker take a photo of a player once per day or night. All the singular pictures were taken that way.

To my knowledge, they have no relationship to the now dead Parker and should continue to work.

So you pick the player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom