• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I assume the reason is that your wincondition conflicts with town and there's no benefit to you admitting that you're a threat.

So your answer is no, you haven't thought about it then.

What about something in my role that doesn't allow me to claim it?

What about it being a wincon that is conditional on something else?

What about any number of myriad reasons that would be beneficial to town that I don't claim?

I know you know this game isn't that simple...

what, if anything at all, CAN you tell us that we're left in the dark about?

If you haven't figured it out yet, Spider-man clones are the true threat, and probably their maker who I can only assume is the jackal, who might not actually even BE SMS. Maybe that's just an old rumor that stuck in my head though, idk.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Your motivation is to trick spiderman into thinking he's a clone and PK is supposed to help you win and defeat the real spiderman.

Why should I believe that you don't want to defeat the actual spiderman and let your anti-town goon win instead of town?

Your motivation is to trick spiderman into thinking he's a clone and PK is supposed to help you win and defeat the real spiderman.

Why should I believe that you don't want to defeat the actual spiderman and let your anti-town goon win instead of town?

Nothing wrong with a good rivalry. I just want to keep it between the two of us. Messing with him was just a potential bonus!

Will spider-man remain pro-town though? Or is he just using it as a refuge to further his own ends? Silver sure doesn't seem that willing to help hunt for threats.

guess what you can’t trick him into believing he’s a clone because you’re manipulating KoD into killing the person that does the exams to verify whether or not someone is a clone lmfao

rip your motivation

My motivation has been screwed since at least when the trial started. Probably before that.

guess what you can’t trick him into believing he’s a clone because you’re manipulating KoD into killing the person that does the exams to verify whether or not someone is a clone lmfao

rip your motivation

Also if I was manipulating KoD you wouldn't be my first target, you're too fun to keep alive. I just appreciate KoD for who he is and am rolling with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom