• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking is boring anyway. I feel like we haven't interacted much this game though, how are you Tevish? What makes you tick?
Justice, and working with the real Spider-Man.

My goal is the elimination of all threats to the town. Nothing more, nothing less. That's what it means to be town. I'll use every tool I've got -- or decline to use them if necessary -- to attempt to achieve this end. So far, I've also been interested in trying to disambiguate what's going on. Knowledge is power, after all, and the more the town has, the better. I've got the private line with Silver but since he's unmasked that's not what it might have been.

You want to give me anything to believe that the Goblins aren't threats this time around? I can't just track you and see.

No offense, Ex -- I don't think ending you should be a priority -- but I think offing Silver would be a bigger mistake. Not that there's currently any known danger of that.

Justice, and working with the real Spider-Man.

My goal is the elimination of all threats to the town. Nothing more, nothing less. That's what it means to be town. I'll use every tool I've got -- or decline to use them if necessary -- to attempt to achieve this end. So far, I've also been interested in trying to disambiguate what's going on. Knowledge is power, after all, and the more the town has, the better. I've got the private line with Silver but since he's unmasked that's not what it might have been.

You want to give me anything to believe that the Goblins aren't threats this time around? I can't just track you and see.

So you're working for Spidey's justice and not your own? Is this truly the justice you desire?

I'm working for justice as well you see.

That said, Spidey living is also in my best interests so in fact we could work together after all...KoD has seen that we can work together, why not you and spidey as well?

I ain't got a problem with that. I'm wary of your role being a 3rd party. A thing with such roles, they can easily say "Oh, I'll side with town" but some time after stabbing them in the back.

Fair enough, I've tried to be as open as I can about my intentions, obviously I can't do much today, but is there anyone else you want to know more about?

Also you know far more about me than any of us do about any of the spider-aligned/self-aligned clones...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Have you thought about there being a reason for that other than 'lol you must be bad'? I said as open AS I CAN. Not completely open.
I assume the reason is that your wincondition conflicts with town and there's no benefit to you admitting that you're a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom