• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a ringleader, it is a cabal of people.

Formed by Cin Min, Ex, and Funnier. SMS too since he's been in communication with the lot for a long time.

My "concise detail" is nothing more than they have been scummy. Now, they must be made to pay for their sins. Cin Min has paid.

I was never worried about Silver. As I said, he is innocent in all of this.

I'm trying to save him as well as the Town at the cost of my soul.

It is worth it.

Oh, right, minish is already dead.

Honestly, based on what I've been talking with Silver about since the trial, I rather support this action. I'm fine with Ex going down now as long as we can also manifest an End of Line for Funnier as well.

I thank you for your sacrifice, and don't want you to sell your soul too cheaply.

When I track YOU, I get a cop result (Threat to the Town or Not)
When YOU track ME I only get to know your name. Player name, not role name.
Either way, I may send my Role PM along.

Ah fair enough, I missed that part. Should just say copped to prevent misunderstandings though...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I have no idea why you’re tunneling on me when I’ve been doing everything I can to help town and am now the pivot for information.

I lynched and asked Hapi to exile CL, shot Poy with your ability, lynched PK, brought out information to lynch Rag, obtained information that proves Poyzin was lying about the existence of a Carnage alignment, and was against Silver pleading Guilty.

if you think I’m the one in cahoots with the real enemies you’re completely out of your mind.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I’m really annoyed at all this bull**** because my role is the most basic **** ever and now that I finally get some use going for me because of me getting into convos with all kinds of players a narcissist maniacal starts tunneling at me because they can’t get over his ass getting kicked in other games

you’re literally helping players who can cultify and vanillize players, you should be putting a bullet in Freddeh’s head, not in one of the few town players remaining in this game

KoD has publicly truced with the Goblins. He's not going to turn on them and Freddeh trivially.

I'm hoping to get Funnier or I guess CL dead out of this, that's an advantage for the town I feel.

@KoD, I'd say leave Ex live for at least another day. I dunno, I'm feeling like I'm getting town vibes from him. Same thing with Tevish.

Freddeh, I'mstill getting bad vibes from.

FunFun, I'm getting a scum lead from due to how his posts seem.

You're just mad that I called you out.

I felt enough people have seen my Role PM that being specific to my ability was probably better in general.

Tracking is boring anyway. I feel like we haven't interacted much this game though, how are you Tevish? What makes you tick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom