• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I do not doubt that. Please notice that I never said you broke one.

I've only asserted that pinky promises are sacred.

And that I know you're capable of breaking all manner of pinky promises.

I reject your pinky promise.

I do not doubt that you're town at this moment.

What I charge you with is no less than what was leveled at Cin Min. You have conspired with a known threat to the town. For this, I have lost all confidence in your intent to actually help town as opposed to working with Funnier to achieve whatever sinister goal you may have been working on.

Cin Min bit the bullet. Be like her and accept your fate. It is your destiny.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I reject your pinky promise.

I do not doubt that you're town at this moment.

What I charge you with is no less than what was leveled at Cin Min. You have conspired with a known threat to the town. For this, I have lost all confidence in your intent to actually help town as opposed to working with Funnier to achieve whatever sinister goal you may have been working on.

Cin Min bit the bullet. Be like her and accept your fate. It is your destiny.
YOU'RE LITERALLY SIDING WITH FREDDEH AND PK THO?

We have reached peak KoD, and I have no interest in getting in the way here. All I know is that all of my assumptions so far have been wrong, and so even though I'm absolutely convinced that KoD is currently not acting in town's best interest, I don't have a better option to put forth. Sorry, Ex.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We have reached peak KoD, and I have no interest in getting in the way here. All I know is that all of my assumptions so far have been wrong, and so even though I'm absolutely convinced that KoD is currently not acting in town's best interest, I don't have a better option to put forth. Sorry, Ex.
we literally have outed threats just lurking here and you say you don't have any better options? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom