• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid not, Rubik.

Look. I was going to easy on them not to hurt their feelings, but I'm only going to get this one chance. Something is wrong, I can feel. It's just a feeling I got. Like something's about to happen, but I don't know what.

If that means what I think it means, Town's in trouble. Big trouble. And if I am the KoD you truly know, then I'm not taking any chances.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm afraid not, Rubik.

Look. I was going to easy on them not to hurt their feelings, but I'm only going to get this one chance. Something is wrong, I can feel. It's just a feeling I got. Like something's about to happen, but I don't know what.

If that means what I think it means, Town's in trouble. Big trouble. And if I am the KoD you truly know, then I'm not taking any chances.
Town will be in even more trouble if you shoot Town sdjgsfkgndfg

leave me alone :rolleyes:

@Ex:

You know when I was sitting in that Trial that Silver was in, I argued. A lot.

Now I sit here in judgment of you and you

are doing what, exactly? Because it isn't convincing. At all.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm afraid not, Rubik.

I get that feeling too.

I disagree that ExLight is the correct solution, but it's not my choice to make.

We know multiple threats to town and I'm more interested in killing them. Freddeh strikes me as potentially the most dangerous and mysterious.

You keep saying Town will be in great trouble if I do what I'm supposed to do (which is be me).

I know full well you're not above killing a teammate. You and funnier both. That's the mark of players who are underhanded and willing to be deceitful.

I'm well versed in that as you know full well I am not above seeing my own ship sink to get vengeance.

So spare me the talk about Town suffering from my decisions. I'm not making decisions against Town. I'm making decisions that involve the threats to Town. That includes you, Ex.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So spare me the talk about Town suffering from my decisions. I'm not making decisions against Town. I'm making decisions that involve the threats to Town. That includes you, Ex.
I'M NOT A THREAT AND TEVISH ALREADY PROVED IT

I'M TOWN

I LITERALLY DEFENDED YOU WHEN RAG TRIED TO GET YOU LYNCHED D1 AND SHOT POY IN THE FACE WITH YOUR KILL N1

WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM

What part of "deceitful" don't you get?

You. Cin Min. SMS. Funnier. All I see is some people that should have Town's best interests at heart pairing up with threats. Funnier, by your own words, can win in multiple ways (with Town). What's to say that you lot weren't planning something malicious? Between Funnier and you, I know full well you're capable of breaking all manner of pinky promises.

And pinky promises are sacred, Ex.

But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you, with your mafia clause in your role, can certainly be misleading due to Tevish mechanically clearing you as a threat. Mechanically, you're not a threat (right now), but that doesn't mean you haven't been playing like it. You and Cin Min both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom