• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Zinger is too dangerous to be kept alive. Ive been thinking, and maybe thats how we win
Of course im sure his Threshhold it it has to be Unanimous. So @everyone VOTE:Zinger

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Zinger is too dangerous to be kept alive. Ive been thinking, and maybe thats how we win
Of course im sure his Threshhold it it has to be Unanimous. So @everyone VOTE:Zinger
Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of this works. You are dumb as a brick and im surprised they let you in this game you dumb ****
Vote: Storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
storm are you voting yourself :v
Dont know what you mean? I have a passive power. And i can affect the environment in a miniscule way. I am Ororo Munroe. I am Spider Aligned. I can vanillize basically anyone at the cost of 3 Threshhold. Naga didnt gather the winds so to speak so i was left with no points to do anything. Still trying to gather some. I have 2 points so far.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
you’re venom right?

““Killing off demons is something rather intense. Get him tonight… Venom counts as a demon, right?” Parker inquired.”

any idea on what this is referring to?
Silver wanted me to add that as his parting statement if he chose guilty, basically he felt Venom might be a threat that we need to get rid of.

So, people who I am concerned about outside known scum:

Storm is every bit as chaotic as the name implies, and considering the coded "Naga is scum" message in the Bugle, should be regarded with suspicion.

Minish is an enigma, in that every action seems to be good for town, but the secrecy implies another agenda. Not a high priority, especially considering how much more trouble we could get into if we triggered crazy Jackal mode, but I'm still concerned.

Also, considering the fact that Poy's flip showed only Mafia aligned, I am inclined to believe that the talk of the true Carnage being in the game was just posturing to confuse us. Like, I'm not discounting the possibility, but it seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom