• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Judas Traveller released all of Spider-Man's recently captured villains into the wild (his latest attempt in a series of sadistic tests for the wall-crawler), no one expected the villainous symbiote-warped-clone Spider-Carnage to be recaptured so fast... But y'all should know better. Poyzin made a big splash by trying to vote everyone with this latest blood-thirsty rampage, but this Maximum Carnage spree should be retitled Minimum Carnage because not one person was killed in the attempt before the heroes got to him. So much for that second chance, eh?

DAY 4: Final Vote Count

Poyzin (6): Tevish Szat, Ragnarokio, Skystone, Morbid Minish, ExLight, KingofDominaria
funnier6 (2): 15377, Paranoid King
KingofDominaria (2): Poyzin, Carnage

With 6 votes against him, Poyzin reached his Threshold and has been Lynched. He was the Mafia Aligned carnage-symbiote-corrupted clone, Spider-Carnage!

Not Voting (14):
Rubik, Asfinyti, Storm, Silverfish, Aaarrrgh, Freddeh, Poyzin, Captan Lunch, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Hapi, Paranoid King, Duskyblue, Killjoy, KingofDominaria
Voteblocked (2): Mellow Ezlo, funnier6

With 25 available votes, it takes 13 votes to reach a Majority. Poyzin was was at Majority -7 when he was Lynched.

The Night 4 Deadline is set for August 5th at 7:00 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown timer.

1. Killjoy votes Silverfish; then unvotes
  2. Tevish Szat votes Captan Lunch
  3. Tevish Szat unvotes; votes Freddeh
  4. Tevish Szat unvotes; votes Poyzin
  5. ExLight votes Poyzin
  6. Ragnarokio votes Poyzin
  7. Skystone votes Poyzin
  8. KingofDominaria votes funnier6
  9. KingofDominaria votes funnier6 with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  10. funnier6 votes KingofDominaria
  11. KingofDominaria unvotes [404: No link found]
  12. 15377 votes funnier6
  13. Paranoid King votes funnier6
  14. funnier6 unvotes
  15. Paranoid King votes funnier6 (but was already, so nothing changed)
  16. Morbid Minish votes Poyzin
  17. ExLight unvotes; votes Poyzin (but was already, so nothing changed)
  18. KingofDominaria votes Poyzin with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  19. Poyzin votes KingofDominaria
  20. Carnage votes KingofDominaria with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  21. Poyzin reached his Threshold and has been Lynched

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Seems like Poy's vote just carried a shadow Carnage vote. I suppose I'll go respond to stuff since it's night again already. But just for those keeping track, told ya I did the thing.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you’re Standard Town, rag? :suspicious:

i explained as much earlier but because doc ock plays a heroic role in the clone saga (i haven't read into it beyond what was said in my role but i guess he sacrifices himself to save spiderman's life or something) i was basically given the choice to play as either town or scum at the beginning of this game, and chose town.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
In any case, "might mess with things" is less consequential than "known to be a real threat."

I suppose you missed the part where the only concern Funnier has shown today is for SMS who is a know threat to town still...

You and minish seem genuinely frustrated that town hasn't been more cooperative with you and i take this to mean that you genuinely think it should be in town's interest to cooperate with you.

I mean is it really that hard to accept that if you horde information to yourself and just say "trust me this will work out" when you're known to not be town or have a win con that doesn't match with towns that they won't just go quietly along because you told them to?

I am very powerful investigative powers is all I’ll say at present

Apparently so is Carnage. Does that me he's looking out for town's best interest too?

There's also a lot more spiders than i expected. I thought we only had 4-5 of them.

From what I gathered Spider alignment is mostly being used to identify the parker clones more so than creating a faction. Those who have chosen self are likely just spider with the win con of survival, possibly with a caveat. Those that chose mafia probably have dual alignment. Conversely the trues are probably dual with town. I'm dual Scarlet and Spider, but haven't confirmed my status yet.

I wonder if the Carnage Symbiote just jumps around and is now affecting another player

IIRC, OG Carnage could jump hosts but only if it's host died. We may be looking at a situation where Poy dying was worse for town than taking the time to exile him, as you all may have just unleashed full Carnage. Did we get the maximum Carnage message immediately after Poy's first death?

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
KoD didn't. That was just Poy's threshold, met by Poy throwing votes wildly and KoD's auto vote taking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom