• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
[*]He has a clone name Jack that allows him to take extra personal actions (and probably to survive a kill)
I made some today, giving it to you is one of those non-targatable actions so I will go ahead and do it to prove it filled up my action today.
I can now helpfully confirm that SMS did provide me with the cure. Ergo, he didn't do any thing nefarious.

I feel like this almost definitely assures that SMS did something nefarious.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Furthermore, his forewarning that KoD would try to push a lynch on Minish or himself shows that he's either preparing to not go into exile (meaning funnier lied) or that he is planning to come out of exile (which he'd have no reason to since he claimed he could still hit his motivation from exile).

Either way there is nothing but lies abound. So you should fight silver, fight.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Furthermore, his forewarning that KoD would try to push a lynch on Minish or himself shows that he's either preparing to not go into exile (meaning funnier lied) or that he is planning to come out of exile (which he'd have no reason to since he claimed he could still hit his motivation from exile).

Either way there is nothing but lies abound. So you should fight silver, fight.
Oh I'll probably be in exile depending on Silver's plead, which honestly, that'd be fine by me.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh I'll probably be in exile depending on Silver's plead, which honestly, that'd be fine by me.
So you felt the need to throw pre shade at a player that currently can't speak in the main thread for an action you admittedly don't think is likely to happen under the pretense of not being able to defend yourself because of said exile is what you're saying?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So you felt the need to throw pre shade at a player that currently can't speak in the main thread for an action you admittedly don't think is likely to happen under the pretense of not being able to defend yourself because of said exile is what you're saying?
Numerous people can confirm that he made remarks which implied something bad was going to happen to Minish, I'm just relaying that. @funnier6 can confirm and @Silverfish once they are out of the trial.

And yes, I'm almost sure I'm getting exiled, so these will be my last posts until I get pulled out of exile or something.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You must have missed the emphasis on that post bring about you. If you're exiled he can't Lynch you. Secondly, given the revelation that Funnier could have culted Minish there's no reason not to have her under microscope.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You must have missed the emphasis on that post bring about you. If you're exiled he can't Lynch you. Secondly, given the revelation that Funnier could have culted Minish there's no reason not to have her under microscope.
I don't think he cultified her, he had potential to be a cult leader when he was Rubik, but once he figured out his identity he lost that power supposedly.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
just cop her smh

it makes no sense for Rubik aligned to exist after its leader changes into the Traveller tho

and if she’s really Traveller aligned she shares the wincon with him and will just bail out once the trial is over

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's cute you think things would be that simple. But with our present role knowledge at best we could daredevil her to see if she's considered a threat right now, which could come back no but still have her win con be something detrimental to town. There's also no guarantee a traveller cult would win with him or even be removed even if they are threats, since Judas wouldn't have to see his own people as threats. Threats according to Judas, that'll probably be our fun swerve, all Spider-Men exiled, villains left free to run rough shot over remaining town.

"Enough!!"

enough.jpg
Enough of these ridiculous Discord restrictions!

Spider-Man—or, at least, the Spider-Man that Judas Traveller has put on trial—has had enough. Enough of the likes of Judas Traveller, of Clones, of Carnages, of Jackals, of Goblins, of all of it. No more will he sit idly by and let others twist his life into something ugly. He's the good guy, and he won't let anybody tell him differently. For years he has been using his great power responsibly, and he's been making the world a better place. Today is no different. Just that today's version of evil he has to fight is an old guy with a terrible fashion sense. Seriously, who wears a cloak and a trench coat at the same time?

The Trial of Peter Parker has ended, and Spider-Man has been found NOT GUILTY!

Traveller smiles. "Well said! Then if you are the hero you claim to be, then go round up these villains once more!"

Poyzin, Captan Lunch, KingofDominaria, and Silverfish have all returned to the Active player pool.

IT IS NOW DAY 4

The Day 4 Deadline is set for 88 hours from now, on August 6th at 11:00 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:
Turns out I'm actually a selfish little fish. That, and I have no trust for anyone. If I'm winning, if I'm losing, it's on my own terms.

Now, let's stop trying to kill me and get back to the scum problem. We've got a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom