• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KoD truly is the town MVP.

I'm honestly impressed.
Rube, you're just buttering KoD up in an attempt to stay on his good side for a little longer. xD

Really wish he'd just end the game since he can
I have a strong feeling that there's a limit to how many players he can kill off before his powers subside. Which is why he hasn't killed anyone else yet. I know that Ex is def on his hit list though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
seems like the discussion died down a bit

so, when I was given the false first rag role PM she had gaunt as an item, which I’m assuming was a lie then

it was described as an item kill that had to recharge for 1d6 phases, if we assume gaunt isn’t a character that was prolly a half truth and someone else might have it in their possession

if that was 100% bull**** then alternatively it’s a character, which is worth some discussion maybe

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
seems like the discussion died down a bit

so, when I was given the false first rag role PM she had gaunt as an item, which I’m assuming was a lie then

it was described as an item kill that had to recharge for 1d6 phases, if we assume gaunt isn’t a character that was prolly a half truth and someone else might have it in their possession

if that was 100% bull**** then alternatively it’s a character, which is worth some discussion maybe

i can confirm that even when i was lady octopus i did not have gaunt as an item (nor was i in a chat with numbers) so your information is probably completely wrong

I'm starting to think KJ isn't town. Wouldn't mind murdering him.
Storm is memeing, again. But there's no excuse for that townie a list, KJ.

So my top picks would be Fred, PK, KJ, in that order.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd prefer trying to take down someone from either Mafia (SMS, CL) or Goblin (Freddeh, PK) alignment but seems like you know more about the latter than me and the former ones are seemingly immortal so welp.

1. 15377 - Scarlet
  2. ExLight - Town
  3. Rubik - Town
  4. Storm - Spider -> Self? Mafia?
  5. Silverfish - Spider -> Town
  6. Mellow Ezlo - Town?
  7. Freddeh - Goblin? Self?
  8. Captan Lunch - Mafia
  9. Ragnarokio - Mafia? Town?
  10. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Mafia? Town?
  11. Hapi - Spider -> Self? Mafia?
  12. Tevish Szat - Town
  13. Paranoid King - Goblin
  14. KingofDominaria - Scarlet
  15. Killjoy - Spider -> Self? Mafia?
Recap of the current alignments, some players with one alignment mentioned might have dual alignments.
Btw does anybody know if Skystone exiled themselves or was forced into exile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom