• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Clarionton High Incident (Sign Up and Rp Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A man walked in to the class room and sat down at the front desk and began to organize a papers and look through a folder. As the bell rang he got up. He began to speak calmly.
"Welcome to class 207 of Clarionton High." He was a man of average weight and height he wore a button down shirt, a requirement of all teachers and a pair of slacks. He seem very relaxed even though it was the chaotic first day of school.
"I would Like you all to go around the room and introduce yourselves and tell me what your ambitions are. Like this..." he said as he began to clear his throat.

"Hello my name Mr. Keln. Ever seance I was about you age I wanted to be a teacher of Math."(I cant think of a way not to break character for this but write a short physical description. Just a warning your character can be hospitalized along with many other things it might be a good idea to make multiple characters just encase and to move the rp along. You can have as many as you want within reason.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ian stands up. " Hi, I'm Ian. I want to be a chef." He sits back down.

Liam, Kane, and Chance stand up at the same time. " Hi, we're the Cuchalain brothers. We're triplets." they say in unison. They sit back down.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Okay good"(approved)
He looked at the others in the room. No one seem to want to introduce themselves, but he waited. (I need more people to sign up.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
" That is a hard ambition to get a foot in.."(approved and can you use quotation marks when your character speaks. Also still need at least two more to sign up)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Siniru walks in. "I am Siniru, and I am aspiring to be a famous Manga Artist, author and to invent something which allows teleporting"

(Those are my real ambitions in real life btw. Manga artist will be hard as hell as I am from Britain and know barely any Japanese, but.... I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!)

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"This is the most diverse class that Ive had in my career. Also do the three of you have any goals In life so far?" Mr. Keln ask turning to the Cuchalains. ( one more and the rp will will take off if you want to join after you will have to wait till the next in game school day) As he waited he began to write the date up on the board Monday August 11, 1986.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Well, I'll see how being in this turns out.))

Seeing as how everyone else had introduced themselves already, Madi saw she had no choice but to introduce herself. She stood up, her posture hunched and timid, and murmured "I-I'm M-Madi, a-and I d-don't kn-know what I w-want t-to do y-yet..."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"It looks like there are more people who are absent." The day went by with him explaing school polices and him awsering questions the students had. Eventualy the school day ended and every one went home.

Tuseday August 12
There was a news report that morning;
[c]"Break in at Clarionton nothing reported stolen but books and suplies were scattered everywhere."[/c]
(There may be bbc code failing)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Why even mention that the signups would be closed until the next school day, if the next post was gonna be the next school day?))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" What? Why would someone do that?" Ian was at the Cuchalain brother's home, cooking breakfast for them. Their reaction was the exact same.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
((Why even mention that the signups would be closed until the next school day, if the next post was gonna be the next school day?))

( because I had no night event planed and no events for that day but as the story goes on more and more will happen during the day also you do realize that every one is in the high school right Woyogoyo?)
The buses went out on their roots. Mr. Keln was in his room cleaning up papers.

After he finished he began to put up a problem on the light projector sheet.(this next part is just experimental tell me if you like it or not. I'm think of keeping like a thing of Invisible stats that could influence the story later. If all of you don't like it Ill get rid of it. Also the problems will give you bonus points, if answered correctly, to certain stats. Also some one got banned :facepalm: )
Math 1.jpg
"Try to solve this before class starts." he wrote under neath the problem. The projector was humming like the bulb was going to go out so he turned it off and whited for the buses to arrive at the school.

(just click on the image if you want to try and solve it its an easy problem.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(it is a right triangle side A is 4ft angle a is 18.4 degrees. You need to Find sides B and C and angles b and C. This Is only experimental and will not be permanent if you guys don't like it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom