• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Civil War (SU)

I am a big American history fan so I think this would be fun. This would take place at the start of the war. I was planning on doing the Union, but don't have a certain unit. I wouldn't mind help with this plot.

Name:
Gender: (a few woman sunk into the ranks. So If you want to play a girl talk to me)
Rank: (anything higher than a sergeant you have to clear with me)
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Color:
Personality/Behavior:
Backstory:
Other:

I hope you guys enjoy. :)

Name:Andrew Lawerence Johnston
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin Color: Pale with a slight tan
Personality/Behavior:He is an avid reader and is very thoughtful. He isn't rash and would rather think things though before acting on them. He is very loyal to his friends and his brother. He can be quite stubborn and strong willed.
Backstory: He and his twin brother's mother died of an unknown disease and as a result of that their father took to the drink. He help run a small general store in their small town. Through he is from the north his best friend is a Southerner and Andrew is married to his best friend's sister.
Other: He has been know to make with a deep southern drawl and seems sometimes to agree with the South.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hey, I'd like to try this. ^^ I would like to use a female, though, so VM me when you can and we can talk. For now, here she is.

Name: Clarrise Manning. (goes by Clark as a guy)
Rank:...The rookie kind. I'm afraid I don't know much about army ranks...
Hair: Black. Used to be really long, but she cut it short when she snuck into the army. She really misses her long hair, though, and has developed a habit of running her fingers through her hair when she's stressed out.
Eyes: Bright blue.
Skin color: Healthily tanned.
Personality/behavior: Brash and impulsive, with a firey temper and a sense of humor. Crazy amounts of honor and duty, which is why she joined the Union army. Really one of the guys. The only girly thing about her was her hair, and she cut that short.
Backstory: Grew up with a smotheringly ladylike mother, and a father who would secretly train her in combat. Hand-to-hand, swordplay, gunplay, and any others you could think of. She liked her father a WHOLE lot better than her mother. So when he joined the Union army, and died in battle, she ran away and joined the ranks herself, to honor him and preserve his memory and that type of thing.
Other: When she grins, she looks like she has fangs. Only when she gins wide, though.

I REALLY hope you like her. I worked really hard on tweaking her properly, and I LOVE how it turned out.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
name Peter william Rogers
gendsr male
age 21
rank sergant
hair Deep blond
eyes lightning blue
skin deep tan
personality honor duty sacrifice are his moral code he love all men under his coomand and respects his CO's
bacstory N/A as of now

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I would like to join. =D

Name: Roy Mustang (because I can and want to :p)
Hair: Short jet black
Eyes: Dark brown
Skin Color: Light tan
Personality/Behavior: Focused, serious but cares
Backstory: Grew up regularly as a boy, then he went to college to get his education and joined the army a few years ago
Other: Nyeh

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OH MY GLOB, RAINDROP. YOU ARE AWESOME. I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY SPIT, GURL.

And you can stat whenever you want, Mis.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
OH MY GLOB, RAINDROP. YOU ARE AWESOME. I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY SPIT, GURL.

While I read this I didn't expect you to say "spit". XD

I just realized Roy wouldn't be a colonel if he just joined, so I'm saying he's been in for a few years. Kay NOW I'm done changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom