• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chibi Adventures... REVIVED! (Sign Ups)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hiya weirdos ^^! Ezio here with some very exciting news. If any of you remember my really old rpg thread called 'The Chibi Adventures' I decided to bring it back with a whole new thread! Lets start with some easy-to-follow rules o3o...

1. Must sign up here before you can join.
2. Must have a character to join.
3. You can have as many characters you find NECESSARY
4. Stick to the storyline (you might have to remind me to stick to it too hahahahhahahahahahahah)
5.Have fun!

Now here is what I want to see when you submit your character:
You will need a name, age and the age limit is 5-14, gender, race (race example: Neko kitty), what your character does for a living, character description, what you character looks like (you can you a picture if it makes it easier), clothing description, favorite weapon and lastly a very small backstory. Doesn't have to be big, just a small one so we can get to know your character. Also If you would like a pet fell free to add him/her in too! And that's pretty much it!
Now here is my character...

Name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Race: Neko Kitty
Job/living/occupation: Assassin/Death Goddess/
Character Description: A cat girl with short-ish pitch black hair. Black ears and tail and a very light, crystal blue eyes. Image of my character:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:..._LwU5Xb4ieqbtmaxuNsvNiej1QBgzqvw5rzw3H3W9nbsA
Clothing Description: A black dress with a white ribbon going right under the chest with a bow of to the left side. Brow assassin boots and a black choker collar.
Favorite Weapon/Weapon of Choice: Hidden Blades
Backstory: The daughter of Ezio Aduitore and his wife Sophia. They named her after her father to show the pride in her father's name. After many years of training, she became the world's greatest assassin at the age of 5. Since then she has been traveling the world with her horse, Muffins. She set out to stop the Templars and other bad guys while helping the assassin's grow in power, numbers, and friends.

And there's my character :D! The rp will start when I get 5 people to sign up. I'm really excited to do this rp, and hopefully it will be better than the first chibi adventures! So please sign up, it will be loads of fun! Here's the link to the RPG thread:http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f112/chibi-adventures-revived-rpg-32528.html

See ya there!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze ~XIII~

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Can I join
Will Helm
Male
Race: feronls(made up by me)
Job: Traveling thief
Description long bark brown hair(for a male) short and thin.Big light silver eyes. Large ears but can fold them in. Regular sized nose with big nostrils.
Clothing: what ever the locals of we're I'm staying where.
Favorite wepon: dagger for"jobs" bow short sword and buckler for traveling
My back story: i have amesia joking aside father left mother at the age of six. I tried to get an apprentice ship at many of my home towns facilities but I was never good at any thing. Then I only had one option left I had to steal to take care of my mother and siblings, but then the town started to get suspicious and I was eventually caught and sentenced to be hanged I was able to escape. How ever I was not able to return so I fled the village. I traveled. I eventually met a troop of thieves and they thought me and trained me.

Added stuff voice polite but also a hint of cunning. Has a tatto across his heart in galic that says May god have mercy on your soul or you will burn inhell. the Motto of his thive's troop. He would never fight a fight that is not fair he knows basic magic that can be used to harm and heal (can summon fire that can boil water for cooking or scortch enemys, ice to form a compress treet burns but freeze enemys, elctrcity can be used on simple eltrical devices and to revive allies he has basic medical training and Carrys basic medical supplies. He will abandon all of his morals if a friend or some one who can not fend for them selves is harmed.
2nd
Name Galy
Race ???
Job Story teller and loreist
Age 13-14
Bearly talks mostly when telling story tall green eyes normal length hair black hair
Favorite wepon try's to avoid fights but prefers the long sord and shield
Where's what ever the locals were
Back story:... My character dose not know

Added stuff voice meek when not telling a story but when she is telling a story it is almost as the characters over take her body has been taught magic by will helm

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Can I join
Will Helm
Male
Race: feronls(made up by me)
Job: Traveling thief
Description long bark brown hair(for a male) short and thin.Big light silver eyes. Large ears but can fold them in. Regular sized nose with big nostrils.
Clothing: what ever the locals of we're I'm staying where.
Favorite wepon: dagger for"jobs" bow short sword and buckler for traveling
My back story: i have amesia joking aside father left mother at the age of six. I tried to get an apprentice ship at many of my home towns facilities but I was never good at any thing. Then I only had one option left I had to steal to take care of my mother and siblings, but then the town started to get suspicious and I was eventually caught and sentenced to be hanged I was able to escape. How ever I was not able to return so I fled the village. I traveled. I eventually met a troop of thieves and they thought me and trained me.

2nd
Name Galy
Race ???
Job Story teller and loreist
Age 13-14
Bearly talks mostly when telling story tall green eyes normal length hair black hair
Favorite wepon try's to avoid fights but prefers the long sord and shield
Where's what ever the locals were
Back story:... My character dose not know

Haha its perfect! Glad to have you in the RP! ^^

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
May I?

Amaya Solu

Race: Neko girl and Necromancer.

Appearance: Red eyes that narrow when angry. She has long, dark black hair which stretches all the way to the floor. The hair is long at quite straight, and the shine on the hair is a strange dark red. It has many split ends. Her fringe is very bushy and sticks up.
She is wearing a black gown which gets more redder nearer the bottom. She has a gold necklace on with a strange symbol on. Small, gold text is written in a strange forgotten language down the outside of her gigantic sleeve. It is only a short word and does not span the whole of her arm. The language it is written in is a strange, symbol-based variety, quite similar to Japanease, actually. Nobody
knows what it is, however it has been a symbol for interest for years.

Voice: A loud, typical chavvy teenage mono-tone voice.

Weapons: Necromancy, fangs, claws. She can sing strange hymns that cause status effects.

Personality: Mouthy, mischievous, hardly interested in anything but video games.

Skills: Theiving, lying, art, singing, cooking.

Back Story: She was a famous Heavy Metal singer, however retired to get a life of crime. She wears almost all dark because she likes to linger in the darkness. She has a HUGE (120, 000000) bounty on her head, as she steals, murders, and joyrides all she wishes. She barely trusts anyone, and her only friends are the party from this RP, however she barely even trusts them. She is the deputy of the well-known Necromancer guild, the Death's Door.

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Are people going to be sepret parties and can they form alliences or something like that

No we can become friends, or foes, whatever you think is best

May I?

Amaya Solu

Race: Neko girl and Necromancer.

Appearance: Red eyes that narrow when angry. She has long, dark black hair which stretches all the way to the floor. The hair is long at quite straight, and the shine on the hair is a strange dark red. It has many split ends. Her fringe is very bushy and sticks up.
She is wearing a black gown which gets more redder nearer the bottom. She has a gold necklace on with a strange symbol on. Small, gold text is written in a strange forgotten language down the outside of her gigantic sleeve. It is only a short word and does not span the whole of her arm. The language it is written in is a strange, symbol-based variety, quite similar to Japanease, actually. Nobody
knows what it is, however it has been a symbol for interest for years.

Voice: A loud, typical chavvy teenage mono-tone voice.

Weapons: Necromancy, fangs, claws. She can sing strange hymns that cause status effects.

Personality: Mouthy, mischievous, hardly interested in anything but video games.

Skills: Theiving, lying, art, singing, cooking.

Back Story: She was a famous Heavy Metal singer, however retired to get a life of crime. She wears almost all dark because she likes to linger in the darkness. She has a HUGE (120, 000000) bounty on her head, as she steals, murders, and joyrides all she wishes. She barely trusts anyone, and her only friends are the party from this RP, however she barely even trusts them. She is the deputy of the well-known Necromancer guild, the Death's Door.

I love your character! Great details :3

By the way, do you guys mind if we start the RP now?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Nope I don't mind begin the story may I make one suggestion .nstart the troops as "far away" as possibe. The journey of troops of heros and anti heros intreages me,but it is your game so it's up to you.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Name: Genrax
Race: human/some unknown race
Job/living/occupation: hireable hunter (kinda like an assasin)
Character Description: A tallish, skinny-muscular kind've guy with brown spiky hair and red eyes.
Clothing Description: sleeveless black shirt with a red stripe going down on the left side of the shirt, black shorts (goes a little below the knee) and two white sneakers with two black stripes on each sneaker.
Favorite Weapon/Weapon of Choice: Hiryū, the fire dragon blade
Backstory: Genrax is a mystery even to himself, he raised himself living as a homeless boy. He became well-known and feared when he became a hunter.

(lame exmple of weapon:sword.jpg this except ALOT BIGGER)

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Name: Genrax
Race: human/some unknown race
Job/living/occupation: hireable hunter (kinda like an assasin)
Character Description: A tallish, skinny-muscular kind've guy with brown spiky hair and red eyes.
Clothing Description: sleeveless black shirt with a red stripe going down on the left side of the shirt, black shorts (goes a little below the knee) and two white sneakers with two black stripes on each sneaker.
Favorite Weapon/Weapon of Choice: Hiryū, the fire dragon blade
Backstory: Genrax is a mystery even to himself, he raised himself living as a homeless boy. He became well-known and feared when he became a hunter.

(lame exmple of weapon:View attachment 26949 this except ALOT BIGGER)

Haha nice character Domo! Welcome to the rp! Say could you start the rp back up again ^^

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: Starlight
Race: human
Job/living/occupation: Keyblader in training
Character Description: short, brown spiky hair with the left being smooth. tan-ish skin. Bright blue eyes
Clothing Description: short, yellow tee-shirt. really baggy, black cargo shorts. black sweater with a hood. checkered bracelets on each wrist. a finger less glove. black shows with buckles
Favorite Weapon/Weapon of Choice: Keyblade. it can transform itself to alter its appearance, strengths, and abilities. the most basic form is the kingdom key. (I'll be using my made up keyblades)
Backstory: a young girls who is gifted with the power to use the Keyblade. she is currently training to get stronger and is also traveling other worlds to search for keyblade transformations.

(not my best character profile...I'll post a short list of my made up keyblades later.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Name: Starlight
Race: human
Job/living/occupation: Keyblader in training
Character Description: short, brown spiky hair with the left being smooth. tan-ish skin. Bright blue eyes
Clothing Description: short, yellow tee-shirt. really baggy, black cargo shorts. black sweater with a hood. checkered bracelets on each wrist. a finger less glove. black shows with buckles
Favorite Weapon/Weapon of Choice: Keyblade. it can transform itself to alter its appearance, strengths, and abilities. the most basic form is the kingdom key. (I'll be using my made up keyblades)
Backstory: a young girls who is gifted with the power to use the Keyblade. she is currently training to get stronger and is also traveling other worlds to search for keyblade transformations.

(not my best character profile...I'll post a short list of my made up keyblades later.)

Awesome your in =D! Glad to have you ^^ You can start posting whenever you like :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom