• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chibi Adventures... REVIVED! (RPG)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sorry if we jumped the gun

Will helm: (coming home after a successful job ) That was an easy *insert curancy hear and large amount of it* (as He enters his small but cofterble camp sight.
*his ear twitches as he hears foot steps come ther way* we need to cleen up quick and be ready.
Galy :* nods and starts to pack

When they finish they start to walk a way

Very lightly as not to cause foot prints they hear them catching up so they make a block add out of the last of third fire wood and summon fire as a deterrent they are traveling north

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Oh it's fine, I did say we could start after all XD!)

Ezio: *she followed Amaya* Coming! *she smiled softly*

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
As they continue to flee w Will Helm could not hear the foot steps any more so they run another 100 yards and set up camp near a river they. After they set up camp they start too gather tinder and gather food and herbs. They decide to alternate sleeping for the night rotating in and out every 2 hours. They watch stood watch swords at the ready each shift the only a dear came near.

Next day they decide to find a town and Will helm goes to the stores and buys weak's worth of food as Glay tells the stories that she heard over the years makeing a decent amount of money from people who where interested then they buy a couple of days worth of close from the village.
Will *back at the camp* Well this is a nice village maybe we can learn something from them.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ezio: Hmm we came for food, remember? Our supply is running dangerously low.
*The two walk into the village*
Ezio: Guess we should look for the market to buy what we need.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I thought of sort of like a dynamic for my two characteres will needs in formation about local areas. She whats to learn what he knows at lest medicn wise or something could either of you help me on this ill edit it if it dose not work

Will helm *stews cured beef adding in watch ingredient one at a time frist the carats then a small portion of a chilly pepper, then the potatoes, then the onions and finally a subtle amount of pepper corn.*
Glay *leaning basic medicine with hearts around us from will helms notes*

Will helm: around here it seems that every one is surviving on what they need let's stay here for about 2 or 3 days

Glay:yes let's. This town is very old we might learn something interesting about the next town. ... Um is this right*showing hear stitch Ing of two small peace of leather

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
(Genrax is currently chasing a big-time crook)
Genrax: You can't run forever!
Crook: watch me hunter!
*draws blade* FlAME STRIKE! *line of fire paralyzes crook* Think before you wrong someone again, or the hunter will come.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ezio: *she hears something* Hey is there some kind of fight? *she looks in Genrax's direction*

domo

Genrax: *at Ezio* No need to fear. I am a hired hunter. This man robbed the babies of their candy. He also killed over 100 men and women, but I was mostly enraged by his candy theft. I was hired to arrest him. Though I'd much rather kill him. Have a nice day. Do not wrong anybody. *picks up crook and walks away*

domo

*walking to jail*
Genrax: What do you think about this, Hiryu? (Hiryu is his sword)
Hiryu: stalk that person
Genrax: Why exactly?
Hiryu: I AM THE LEGENDARY HIRYU, THE FIRE DRAGON SEALED IN A BLADE! DO AS I SAY!
Genrax: No reason to get loud Hiryu.
*arrives at jail*
Genrax: here's your evil crook.
*walks out*
Genrax: Let me eat lunch first Hiryu. Then I'll go and.....stalk that person......

Musicfan

the shadow mage
*Will and glay start to explore the village and they see that the village lacks a herbalist and desde to sell some of their excess herbs for some extra money. They attract some attention but no one buys. They head back to their camp and cook. After that they hear a rusling in the bushes and one of the villagers comes in to the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom