• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Button Interface:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's less than what we had with Twilight Princess, and that never got in the way. Are you complaning about the E3 2010 HUD with the giant Wii-mote, or the vastly improved E3 2011 version? I'm confused...

Capture.jpg

Why is this a probleme? I think there is less on screen than in Oot.

(Creepy pic I found isn't it :D)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Don't like it either.. It's big and distracting. I hope you can at least choose to hide it, minimize it or maybe even customize it.. :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Did you complain about every other HUD in the 3D games, because I think Skyward Sword's is the smalest of all.....

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS' is actually one of the larger ones, assuming you aren't playing on a widescreen. If you have an item equipped, you only get more clutter! I hope we can remove the HUD entirely or at least the items, because at the time being it looks like we can only equip one item at a time, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to remember what item I had equipped for the past 5 minutes :lol:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
That seems to be rather small compared to the other games, and where it's not bright in colour, it's certainly less distracting. I don't see the problem. It would be rather pointless to remove it, as you probably wouldn't be able to use any items then...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Even in ALttP, the rupees didn't seem in the way. With SS, the interface is just eating at my soul with its differences! I'll probably adjust, but the small annoyances will forever be in my heart.

It's really distracting.
They could have done without a couple icons, making it a bit smaller, and maybe not haveing a detailed outline of a Wii remote.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think it's great, it has less clutter than Twilight Princess for one thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom