• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U The Boss You Had Trouble with Most.

Y

Yeto

ummmm... in Wind Waker... the Earth Temple one was a little hard too figure out, but from there on he was easy... Puppet Ganon was borderline difficult... I love WW a lot, but the combat was very, very easy.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Ganon in moldorm was tough because it was so so random! Except for that i thought all the bosses were at least somewhat easy, except the helmaroc king. I would always get stuck in the spikes! I love puppet ganon music......

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the only boss i've REALLY struggled with is Demise. most bosses i beat first time, maybe 2 attempts but Demise took quite a few

Funnily enough, Puppet Ganon didn't give me much trouble. I thought he was one of the most fun bosses in the game, followed by Molgera.
I struggled a little on Jahalla, though. In the Earth Temple, I was always a little slow reflecting the light onto him, but in Ganon's Tower I had no problem.
It took me a while to lay the finishing blow on Ganondorf, and he kept on hitting me. I almost died twice.

For some reason, it was against Moldarach. I had major issues with my Wiimote at the time, and I was still getting used to the motion controls. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom