• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild the blood moon rises..........

enough already. the first time was cool, then it became lame. why is it like that

6a00d83452033569e2010535c74cb2970b-800wi.png

You've just got to keep an eye out for it so you don't get caught out... you don't want to fight your way through a horde of enemies only for them all to come back to life before you can claim your prize.

I just realised... having the moon relating to things resetting could have been somewhat inspired by Majora's Mask.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Heh, blood moon... more like blood NOON, amirite? (Get it? Because sometimes you get it in like, the middle of the day...)
I think thats a glitch or something. One time at like 8 AM in game I got two in a row less than a minute apart. It was weird lmao.

I have no issues with it. It's a very non-intrusive way to respawn everything and it gets you to sort of plan around them. I always have bad luck with them; I was halfway through a den of monsters once when it rose. I ended up surrounded afterwards. Was not fun lol. And like @Deus said it's a great way to show Ganon's influence even when he's trapped.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Typically the blood moon rises for me at midnight. When I finally decided to explore Hyrule Castle, I got one at 8pm. Is that supposed to happen or was that some sort of glitch?

I think the OP was complaining about having to watch a cut scene every time the blood moon happens, but not complaining about the blood moon itself. I agree that the cut scene is old, but at least you can skip it. I'm guessing the cut scene is for loading the enemies back into the world.

I think the timing of the blood moon might actually be dependant on the number of enemies you kill.
I started paying more attention to it when I got a quest that requires a blood moon, but it seems like the more enemies I kill, the more often I get a blood moon, and when I don't kill any enemies, I don't seem to get any blood moons.

David

But you called me here...
The blood moon helps keep this game moving. Without it, I wouldn't be able to hunt for the tons of Lizalfos tails (of various types) or see Silver Moblins and Silver Bokoblins at old camp sites. It really keeps the game alive.

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
Blood Moon is good as well as annoying. Good I can grind more of the crap monsters drop and when blood moon comes I can do more as well as grinding ancient stuffs Guardians have for Robbie's Lab. Bad Let's say I killed all the monsters at their camp Painful time ones and just for the Blood Moon to come and then killing the ones I just killed all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom