• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Blade of Evil's Bane Article By: ZeldaMaster

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
The Blade of Evil's Bane​
Many Links have passed through the Royal Family! Each one was brave and heroic and well equipped. At least every Link in the Zelda franchise has used a special sword! In this the special sword would be the Master Sword. ( The Master Sword was in a big majority of the Zelda Franchise.) The Master Sword was introduced in one of the early Zelda games. The game was called The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. To be honest every sword in the franchise has a specific duty or property. Well that phrase is technically aimed at the Master Sword. Perhaps the game it left the biggest impact on was the first N64 Zelda. It was called The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TIme during the OoT period it had a huge impact on every "Zelda Gamers" Well I recently did a poll on www.ZeldaDungeon.net which proved it to be the superior fan favorite but not by much. The second but not trailing sword was the Biggoron Sword! Then after that I believe was the Gilded Sword (which was my second pick). Also I think at least 2% of the ZDUsers that answered my poll where observant to the game! My meaning is that they paid to much attention to the details. ( It was good that the gilded sword did not come in first because I would know that only observers took my poll). Either way I salute those Zelda Gamers who actually spoke their mind on the situation that I posted on the ZD Forums! In my mind ...Well I think most learned to love the Master Sword because it kind of became a Zelda Gamers best friend! Thanks for taking your time to read my article!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom