• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Birth of Rasul (SU)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A game where kitchen ingredients come together and become the greatest pasta sauce to ever be made, Rasul.

The Rules, Storm can't play until Rasul is born. And there are no original characters allowed. You must be an ingredient for pasta sauce. You may make a background if you like. Are you organic, home grown, lab grown, genetically modified, raised on a farm, etc. Use the app below to apply.

Ingredient:
Background:

G

Guest-3

Ingredient: Potato
Background: Was flung at the pot by a rabid hooman. Has no purpose in the sauce, so watches very intently and serves as a very unhealthy snack. Is also very salty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mido

Version 1
Ingredient: Red Pepper Flakes
Background: Grown on a neat prairie and sold commercially in a big superstore. Not flashy or even necessary for the completion of the objective, the Red Pepper Flakes provide that ever-desired "kick" in flavor when called upon.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ingredient: Carrot

Background: As far from organic as can be. Originally grown in a lab, this mutant carrot strain was accidentally released into the wild and now local gardeners have actually been cultivating them. They are exceedingly ill tempered and can produce unexpected results when consumed.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I didn't see this, I wanna join!

Ingredient: Chez
Background: this chez was made by normal processes. There is not much special about this chez. His dream is to be Grilled and is somewhat saddened that he is being used in Rasul sauce.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I didn't see this, I wanna join!

Ingredient: Chez
Background: this chez was made by normal processes. There is not much special about this chez. His dream is to be Grilled and is somewhat saddened that he is being used in Rasul sauce.
you good, fam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom