• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Sidekick Ever

Who is The Best Main Sidekick

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• Ciela

• Phantom Zelda

• Ezlo

• Midna

• King of Red Lion

• Total voters

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
I really REALLY liked Midna, and I just beat twilight princess for the first time on my own. I like how she is a dynamic character meaning how her motives change through the story. I also like the little thing between her and link.

Kybyrian

Probably Midna. The other sidekicks were good and all, but didn't have as much involvement as Midna did. Those that did have that much involvement really just didn't appeal to me that much. Navi was just your little helper throughout the game and annoying for the most part. Tatl was the same as Navi except less annoying with more of a personality. Ezlo was pretty good and above the previous two, but not the best. The King of Red Lions was awesome, he had a huge part in the game as your boat and I think that was pretty cool. He didn't have too much of a personality though. I suppose he somewhat had one, but not much of one... Phantom Zelda really didn't appeal to me all that much. She had a bigger part in the game, but I just didn't like the idea of her. Ciela was stupid, I didn't even notice she was there throughout 3/4 or more of the game.

Navi is the best IMO. Tatl is annoying and rude. Ceilia is annoying, Linebeck is rude. Phantom Zelda is almost as good as navi, but not as good. Ezlo is a little too... how do I put this... ecetric. Midna is too malicouse, and KoRL, I never played TWW... Also, the owl in LA is just too bland.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
WHERE is Zant???? He's the best IMO.

Zant is a villan. When did he become a sidekick???

I went with Phantom Zelda because I thought Ciela was annoying. Ezlo was good but he wasn't the best. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what it would be between Zelda and Midna.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Hellooooo! Phantom Zelda actually did something! She could distract Phantoms and carry you around places! She's the sidekick that actually KICK'S!

My three favorites are probably Midna, Navi, and Ezlo. Midna and Ezlo were cool and entertaining, Navi is just a classic. If I had to choose one I would choose Midna.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Personally, I adored Midna. She was mean but you could see her warming up to Link. She was a character who changed and had depth and story.The shocking Ending to TP proves about what a mysterious person she is. If nintendo do it again make the Character change,Have depth and personailty. That is definetly what Midna had.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Minda. she's great, with the extra attacks she gives wolf link. and i love the personality. and the way she flirts with link (even when he's in wolf form :bleh:)

T

The Hylian

i rekon tatl, because, like navi, she gave all the useful information about your enemies, but tatl was way less annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom