• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Puzzle in Any Zelda Game?

I found the wind temple in WindWaker pretty difficult, I only played through it once a long time ago, but I remember having to consult a guide several times.

I liked the Triforce puzzle in Wind Waker. You know, the one where you have to move the triangles so that you can form the Triforce and open the door leading to the master sword.

Oh and I also liked the Puzzle in Twilight princess, when you are about to get the master sword and you have to put the statues back in there places by jumping from platform to platform.

First off SREW the Ice puzzles they are suuuch a big pain ! .... Now that I got that off my chest I really like the floor tile puzzles from Ages where you have to make the floor in one room all the same color . I also really like any Puzzle that used the Cane of Somaria( I really really miss this item) I found them really neat .

P.S I also like the puzzle in Phantom hourglass where you had to shut the DS I wish they did that in Spirit Tracks

Last edited:
In your opinion, which Zelda puzzle really stands out for you? Which puzzle did you find to be particularly clever, fun, and so on?

For me, it's the ice block puzzles hands down, which have appeared in OoT, MM, MC, and TP (off the top of my head). There is always a lot of thinking ahead when trying to solve one of these puzzles, since you carefully have to plan your moves. I guess it's sort of like chess in a way. Another thing that intrigues me with ice block puzzles is the fact that the law of conversion of momentum is violated (that is, after a block hits another, both blocks don't move). Ahhhh, video game logic! I'm especially fond of the series of ice block puzzles to get a Heart Piece in Twilight Princess.

Awesome! The ice block puzzles are exactly what I was going t say! They appear in some Pokemon ames, as well.

It's a tie between Timeshift Stones and Orbs in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and the entire Forest Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom