• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Profiles on ZD

magiclink

Shinigami
This thread is to congratulate a member (or yourself)'s profile
My inspiration for this thread came to me when I edited my profile. I thought I did a pretty swell job, but I think my favorite is A Link In Time 's profile for the excelent job he did with makeing it all match and the time he spent on it.

Well this is a pleasant surprise. I'm glad you think highly of my profile customization, magiclink. :)

My four favorite profile layouts currently are Linknerd09's, Vanessa28's, GirlWithAFairy's, and Djinn's. All of them have a concrete theme be it Mario, Zelda, or Batman with matching colors and a general fluidity to them.

Well, my profile is pretty terrible. I've made almost no customisations at all. I agree that ALIT's profile is pretty awesome. Woyogoyo and SNOlink are both in the holiday spirit. Your profile, magiclink, is pretty interesting as well. I like pretty much every profile that has more work put into it than mine:)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
ALiT's is awesome. I also like Raindop14's simple Green/Link theme, and Violet's blue/silver/white winter theme.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, interesting thread idea I suppose…my profile currently just has a winter theme to it, gold and silver snowflakes for the main page background and circular white snowflakes for the panel backgrounds, it works for me.

Profiles I seem to like though...well of course as many have already mentioned Venace has a nice profile, my daughter Josie's profile is also one I kind of enjoy, and then there's Sarianae-chan's profile which is pretty cool in my opinion.

Scoby

France
I normally not use option to see other ppl's profiles but for your sake I turned it off and looked for nice ones.

I love Zorth because of the space theme, I love outer space and stars <3
I also love Lord Vain because of the snowflakes, so pretty. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've seen a few that caught my eye: I think one belonged to Sabel27. Then there is my own, which I am happy with. :nod:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I really like Azure Sage's. I don't know, there's just something about an anime chick smoking a cigarette that's really cool.

I think MW7 has the best profile. Not because I took the time and effort to look at a variety of different profiles and used a number of parameters based on general design, execution, creativity (Did the user create their own wallpaper?) and other factors to help with my decision, but because I think MW7 is an awesome member. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think MW7 has the best profile. Not because I took the time and effort to look at a variety of different profiles and set a number of parameters based on general design, execution, creativity (Did the user create their own wallpaper?) and other factors, but because I think MW7 is an awesome member. :)

^ What Wolfy said, and I also think Wolf Sage has the best profile for reasons that WS described in his post. :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I hide everyone's user customization so I can't see them..

BUT, I turned them on for a while to reply here and I've got to say that Lord Vain's profile caught my eye, really nice theme he's got going on. :yes:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The profiles I really like are Zorth, Lord Vain, Atticus, A Link In Time, and Vanessa. They're so fun, relaxing, and amazing to look at when visiting their profiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom