• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best of Zelda!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Why do you like to play Zelda Games in the first place? The music? Combat? Dungeon puzzles? Or simply a balance of all? All very good questions that will be answered in this thread. I have noticed lately that each Zelda game is not perfect, but they each represent how wonderful each attribute to the series is. Below is a list of each attribute that a good Zelda game has:

Zelda Music-
Zelda combat experience against enemies-
Plot-
Graphics-
Non player characters-
A balance of everything-

The best Zelda game to fit that attribute will be listed next to it after some voting...

So, vote for the games that fit in these categories!

Vote for best Music- Ocarina of Time (my vote)

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Zelda Music
Okay, I would have to say that TP, ST, and WW have the best music by far. The music composed for these three games are songs that you can remember easily and definitely hum in tune with while playing the game. This, to me anyway, proves that the music is pretty awesome and very beautiful.

Zelda Combat Experience Against Enemies
Hmm...that's a hard one...I think that the combat experience is pretty much on the same level for the all the games. In other words, the enemies aren't too hard and they're not too easy either. I can't choose one or a couple of specific games that really has a difference in the combat experience against enemies.

Plot
TP, OoT, WW, and MM have the best plots by far, I think. They have an equal balance between dark and light to them.

Graphics
I personally like more realistic type graphics so I have to say TP for graphics. To me, more realistic graphics gives me the feeling as if the game is reality and everything is actually happening. That's the kind of feeling I think is good coming from a game.

Zelda Music- I'd say I'm tied with Majora's Mask Chinese based dark music, or Wind Waker's Celtic epic feel.

Zelda combat experience against enemies- I'd have to say A Link to the Past for this one. Dungeons got harder and you got better at killing them, if you didn't, you'd totally be stuck.

Plot- Wind Waker Hands down. I loved the ties it had with Ocarina of Time and all of the shocking moments I experienced throughout the plot.

Graphics- Twilight Princess had great graphics and textures inside the dungeons, but it looked really rough outside of them. So Twilight Princess in the dungeons has the best graphics in a Zelda game. Wind Waker deserves a worthy mention because it's my favorite graphical style in the series.

Non player characters-
Majora's Mask hands down.

A balance of everything- Wind Waker had great deep characters, a unique story to the series, really fun dungeons, vivid gorgeous graphics, and although it was too easy, Ganon's Puppet put up a good fight at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom