• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Non-Mature Rated Games for the XBOX 360

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've been enjoying my XBOX 360 but that most of the games (except sports :P) are rated M. While I don't mind buying an M rated game, I don't want that to be all that I play. I know a lot of people have asked what are good games for the 360 that are T or lower and I think we could make a pretty good list.

Some of my favorites Non-Mature games for the 360 are

-Portal
-Portal 2
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
-MineCraft
-LEGO Star Wars
-LEGO Indiana Jones

What about you? What are some of your favorite non-mature 360 games?

Here are some great ones
-Skate 2
-Burnout Paradise
-Viva Pinata
-Beautiful Katamari

Also some great XBLA games (XBLA is the best part of the 360)
-Splosion Man
-Mark of the Ninja
-Fez

Hanyou

didn't build that
Tales of Vesperia might be the best console exclusive. It's surely the only thing that's made me dust off my 360 every once in a while.

Also, Shadow Complex. And if you're digging into older titles, the Banjo-Kazooie games and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are awesome. Shenmue II and Panzer Dragoon Orta, both Xbox games that are playable on the 360, are also good.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Tales of Vesperia might be the best console exclusive. It's surely the only thing that's made me dust off my 360 every once in a while.

Also, Shadow Complex. And if you're digging into older titles, the Banjo-Kazooie games and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are awesome. Shenmue II and Panzer Dragoon Orta, both Xbox games that are playable on the 360, are also good.

I forgot that the Banjo Kazooie games are on there since I still have them on the N64; those are some of my all time favorites.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
- Portal 2
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Batman: Arkham City

These are the only ones that come to mind. I would say the Banjo games too, but I'd much rather play them on N64.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The Viva Pinata games are pretty sharp, particularly the sequel to the original, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Ranks among my favourite video games. Good times are always to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom