• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Fight Ever - What is It?

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Think hard about this before answering, what is the best fight you have ever seen in any anime, game, or anything else? Also what do you think would make the best fight if anyone could fight anyone?

octorok74

TETTAC
Tough one here. I can think of only two though that are tied for first.

1) Season 8 of RvB at the end. The ice fight between Tex, Wash, and the Meta. It just breathes awesome.
2) Season 9 towards the beginning. Tex's introduction. Nothing like a good old 3 on 1 to showcase a person's fighting skills.

I honestly can't decide which one is better. If I had to choose then I would probably go with number one. But I can't decide since they are both just so much awesome.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wow hard choice...

- Family Guy: Peter vs The Giant Chicken, lol just lol

- Prototype 2: The first game you played as the seemingly unstoppable Alex Mercer and now he is the antagonist....This makes for one epic final battle with 2 overpowered freaks of nature.

- Shadow of the Colossus: The final boss battle here is not only epic but just so amazing on a grand scale I cannot began to imagine how any game will topple this in terms of grandeur and scale.

I could say so many other's but my mind has went a bit blank at the moment haha!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think in the Dragonball Z Majin Buu Saga, having to fight Buu various times by various such as Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, etc. I do admit that I also accept the fight between Gohan and Cell. Of course, a few others who fought Cell, but did not accomplish. Both these fight was really enjoyable to watch, but I like the Majin Buu fight scene best.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Sasuke and Itachi's final battle in Naruto is among my favorites...

[video=youtube;LYj9_QqKD6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYj9_QqKD6M[/video]

Also, there is Ichigo and Ulquiorra's final battle in Bleach...

[video=youtube;U61ngHs9gVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61ngHs9gVM[/video]
[video=youtube;ekjAHUPRMW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekjAHUPRMW0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Naruto Vs Pain - Naruto Shippuden. Won't go into detail for spoilers sake but everything from the animation, music & build up/hype.

Top fight IMO.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The final fight against Ganon in OoT.

But a very special shoutout to Anakin vs Obi-Wan in Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. A true climax.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
All of the fights in the movies The Raid, and the Raid 2.

Sword fights in media tend to disappoint me, as do gunfights. When you're trained in how to use a sword in combat, and you're trained in how to use a firearm, gunfights and sword fights in media will disappoint you.

However, Hellsing: Ultimate genuinely entertains me. The gun fights are at least handled well.

Also, Clint Eastwood in the Dirty Harry series, as well as the Dollars series (which includes The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly), are all reasonable. In a western, where revolvers are involved, I'm happy to only see Clint Eastwood fire 5 or 6 shots in a scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom