• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Beings of Twilight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my friend have came up with a theory based off some of the work in this video
The Legend of Zelda, Split Timeline Theory (HD) - YouTube

It basically goes like this before link stopped the moon from crashing while it was under the influence of majora. the people of termina the ones that worshiped majora whent to the land of Hyrule to find refuge because they had realized that majora was evil. when they got to Hyrule the people thought they we're evil for their black magic and blasphemy, so they trapped them in twilight, where they turned to beings of twilight.

I know there are a few problems with this theory not sure if this has been on here before but if it has ive never seen it on here before.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The theory makes relative sense, however, I believe it is well known that the Twilight Beasts were simply the inhabitants of the Twilight Realm whom Zant turned into Twilight Beasts. Also, it is obvious that the inhabitants of the Twilight Realm are the descendants of the Dark Interlopers that the main three Light Spirits had banished to the Twilight Realm.

Groose

Groosenator
Could be.

The theory makes relative sense, however, I believe it is well known that the Twilight Beasts were simply the inhabitants of the Twilight Realm whom Zant turned into Twilight Beasts. Also, it is obvious that the inhabitants of the Twilight Realm are the descendants of the Dark Interlopers that the main three Light Spirits had banished to the Twilight Realm.

This seems to make better sense though.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
It makes sense. The beings of twilight are a bit like the ReDeads in Oot though- probably evil creations.

B

Bamboocat135

After I talked to you I had the idea that the majoras mask could somehow become the fused shaddows. It could have been infected by the twilight just like the dark beasts and broken into pieces. If you look at the artwork on the fused shadow, you can see an eye that greatly resembles that of the mask. Just an idea though it doesn't really make much sense.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Well it could have happened but where would the citizens of Hyrule get the power to trap the other people?

Zelda theory always makes me laugh because Miyamoto must read a lot of theories and think to himself, "I didn't plan that out, but hey, if you fans wanna think that feel free. Makes me seem all the more creative."

this theory doesn't make sense, the dark interlopers were banned before the sacred realm was sealed off, while link returned from termina long after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom