• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Beetles Forever! (My Orchestra Concert Music)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
The Beatles Forever is a song I played for my orchestra concert. It's a combination of Lady Madonna, Michelle, and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club all by the Beatles. I swear I did not know it was posted on Youtube until a few days ago. I was on Violin 2. I am not seen because my seat was right in front of my orchestra teacher, so she covered me, (like right in the middle and the front) but I think you can see my violin:D

Last edited by a moderator:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I'm no pro at music but I must say that it is very impressive for a combination of tracks. You get a pretty good flow around there. The only part I found rough though was the violins at certain points. Overall, good job. ;)

T

Taylor

Interesting choice of songs! My band class had a peice full of songs from the Sgt.Pepper album which was pretty sick. Sounds good !

Starchain1

A star
wow thats amazing compared to my school's ochrestra good thing i dont have to listen to it anymore becuase i gratuated anyways the song sounds simmilar to a zelda song doesnt it

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Man, I have regrets giving my mom the camera... because she's really bad with technology and stuff, so she only filmed one song and that was not Beatles Forever... I'll post my Winter Concert on Youtube and show it to you guys once I have my winter concert... (yay, I'll be a 1st Violin:D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom