• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Beatles

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well I've always been a beatles fan since my dad put a few songs on my MP3 player and I really dont know what I like most about thwm

I like their original sound and I love the lyrics to their songs.

I have 29 songs of theirs on my iPod and I still can't decide what is my favorite. I really do like Let it Be though.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Friggin best band ever!! Their music is so amazing and amazing lyrics and they are cuties in the early sixties like during the music video help.

I love all their songs really:D

bellum

Gamer since age 2
yep and I keep on screwing up on the pictures:mad:but I'll get used to it and abbey road was so good

help I need somebody Help whatever I cant sing A whole song

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I own ALL of hteir albums and I cant choose a favorite...I know one of the most entertaining had to have been Rocky Racoon :)

Thank god so many people have responded to this thread. I didn't think so many people would still love the Beatles. I figured some Death Metal or Jonas Brothers guys would rip on me and call the Beatles "old crap". Thanks to everyone who commented on this thread. I feel good that the Beatles music is still popular today.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I'm listening to Eleanor Rigby right now. It still gives me chills.
I doubt anyone would stop liking The Beatles anytime soon or anytime at all for that matter. There are to many good songs to choose my favorite so I'll just say All of them.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Man.. I've been listening to them since I was old enough to remember.. My father used to sing to me when I was a child and he normally sang The Beatles... I love their entire story.. they were first made famous in the town they grew up in.. going by The Beatles and everyone thought they were this big hit in Russia... John Lennon, the infamous "bad boy" of The Beatles was an outcast even then.. causing problems.. getting into scraps.. Strawberry Field was the name of a park from their home town... their music has so many hidden meanings it's amazing.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer is one of my favorites.. I love how it's such a happy song, and yet they are talking about a mass murderer who killed women that he was emotionally attached too. Or Lucy.. yeah, is did have some LSD influences.. but not directly.. the song definately isn't about LSD like most want to think... Jude just happed to be in love with a little girl named Lucy.. drew a picture of her with is 16 crayon box, and called it Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... Yeah.. The Beatles were influced by drugs.. but so was everyone else back then..

The worst thing about it, when I was 6, I asked my father, why don't they come out with music anymore? And my dad then informed me that John Lennon was assassinated... I cried.. hard.. for a long time..

I kinda went about the same route two years later with Kurt Cobain.. =[

P.S. Did y'all here Lucy, the girl that the song was about, is sick, and dying.. she is terminally ill.. =[

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
While I think many of their songs aren't good, I overall like them and hold respect for what they did to the music industry.

Sgt. Pepper is my favorite album by them. Let It Be is my favorite song by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom