• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Battle Subway

Battle Subway: Too Easy?

• Too Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its Fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I'm currently playing on the Battle Subway. For those who don't know the Battle Subway is effectively BW's battle tower. Exept this time they seem to have made the battle subway ridiculously easy. I mean I'm on my 18th consecutive battle and I haven't fainted once AND I haven't seen anything much stronger than a herdier.

What are your oppinions, is the battle subway too easy?

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
It gets more challenging as you go, at least, and the Super trains are closer to what the Battle Tower normally is.

I think they do it that way because the Subway is available as early as Nimbasa city. Unlock the Super trains and you'll be happier.

I do miss the Frontier, though. Especially the Emerald Battle Frontier. That was awesome and really challenging.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I find the Battle Subway to be unique.
It's not too challenging, then again it's not very simplistic and easy.
As you progress it becomes more increasingly difficult to defeat your opponent which is what most gamer's like about the Pokemon series.
I didn't use the Battle Subway that often as I should have though.
I did like it nonetheless.

I think that is not good that the pokemons that you find in battle subway dont appear in your pokedex. And sometimes the game made a very hard trainer to defeat and there goes your progress.

Sometimes I find the Battle Subway annoying. I have Lv 100s that can survive quite easily when playing against someone else, and then you go to the Battle Subway and your Pokémon get reduced to Lv 50. That's fair enough but they make your Pokémon so underpowered that Pokémon you would normally defeat in 1 or 2 turns manage to kill you with one hit. It's bizarre.

Apparently there is a rumor going around that the Pokémon you fight in the Battle Subway are handicapped. Though they are lv 50, they have stats equivilant to a level 60, so they say.

Last edited:

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
So I'm currently playing on the Battle Subway. For those who don't know the Battle Subway is effectively BW's battle tower. Exept this time they seem to have made the battle subway ridiculously easy. I mean I'm on my 18th consecutive battle and I haven't fainted once AND I haven't seen anything much stronger than a herdier.

What are your oppinions, is the battle subway too easy?

You should finish that train and try the super ones. They are more difficult and I actually found the battles to be quite challenging.
I do dislike battle subway though. I wish they just stuck with battle tower.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
I thiink the Battle Subway is gine the way it is. It's enjoyable, but a downgrade from the Battle Frontier. The thing I love the most about it is probably the remixed battle theme. It's awesome !

Fig

The Altruist
Battling the Subway Bosses are really fun and challenging when you are playing with the female/male protagonist. :) Yes, I do have a crush for White. She's so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom