• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Battle For Hyrule

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
I think in the next wii game with ganondorf in it right before you go in to his castle you should have like 20 hylian soldiers and fight a bunch of pig riding bublins in hyrule field [on epona of corse and then some on foot]

Last edited:

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I like this idea. It would be awesome if you had to try to save as many of the soldiers as possible. It would be really neat if it was a full scale war, and there were ground troops, too.

Perhaps the surviving soldiers would accompany you to Hyrule castle and help clear out the enemies located there.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would really like to have 20 Hylian Soldiers by my side in an inmense battle. But I wouldn´t want the soldiers to stay with Link for a long period of time, guess the best would be if they were killed in the battle, maybe one or two left when you enter the castle, that they are badly injured and that you must go on alone, that could be something :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
A random, but unique thought. I like it. Yeah. Maybe it could be like King bulblin; there were many stages. Like maybe one was in Hyrule Field, one on the rooftops, and other things.

Yeah, that great war is the scenario I'd think for this thread idea. I don't think though that you must have 20+ soldiers though. In fact I still think 20 soldiers would be really hard to put in the same room you are fighting, without having each of them making the same movements at the same time, it'd probably take a lot. So perhaps just 6 or so at a time with you, even though through the game you exchange and feel to be inside a BIG massive war.

Man, it would be sweet!

I always have wanted to experience a moment in a Zelda game where it actually feels like a war is happening, like Ganon's forces are actually deployed strategically and the Hylians are mounting a real resistance.
I get a little bit of that feeling in MC when the castle guards block your way at one point b/c they are trying to hold down the area. Also, I get this feeling in WW when attacking those gun platforms that are scattered throughout the world, or facing the little ships and subs that ganon has floating around certain islands.
However, getting to fight alongside Hylian soldiers would be fun. Even a cutscene of a hylian army facing Ganon's forces would be good to see.

Guardian

The Chosen One
This is a very good idea you thought up there man. I would really want to see this and be a part of it. But most of all to see Gannon's face when he see's all those people. And how he would retaliate to this scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom