• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The (bad) Advice thread

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Mfw @Beauts didn't answer the question or provide her own question.

(A) woyogoyo, it's simple: Find yourself a blonde Toupee, wear it, rush outside, and shout about Politics, Mexicans, and Building a Wall. You'll seem exactly like Trump that everyone will stay indoors as you get taken to the most secure bunker in the US of A. If you drop the Toupee though you'll probably die for impersonation, so don't lose it.

(Q) Guys, I've got myself a date with a gorgeous girl tonight and I need help deciding what to wear and how to impress her. Any ideas?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Well, first of all, you need to make sure that you haven't showered or brushed your teeth for a week. Then, for find your oldest, most damaged clothes. When on the date, make sure to insult her as much as possible. Also, make sure she pays the bill. Then, you need to immediately try for third base.

So, I've got a paper due later today, but I haven't finished most of it. What should I do?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Buddy, here's what you gotta do:

Take your paper and leave it the way it is, do anything else. When your teacher asks for it, take the paper and shove it down their throat. They'll love the taste of clean paper and thank you. Maybe.

I need advice on baking cookies. How do I do it?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
First, you rob a few stores for ingredients. Mix your ingredients, then set off a nuke to cook 'em.

I'm bored, what should I do?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Well, when an ugly mommy sweater and an ugly daddy sweater really love each other...

How do I get over the fact that my existence is meaningless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom